Sure thing, you a 27 too?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6245post #93662 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:04pmpost #93663 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:24pmpost #93664 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:49pm
Yup, these are my second pair, bought one in a 30 that stretched out a bit that I wear with more of a sag.Quote:Originally Posted by computurd
I usually dont post or critique but I dunno man, i kinda see where that dude was coming from, cos it ALWAYS seems to stick out at me when I browse this thread.
Rather than 'try hard' i think 'over thought' is more appropriate.
Even with just wearing a T and jeans you still look 'over thought' which isnt a good sign.
It could be just the way you stand or something, but often you look kinda uncomfortable in what you are wearing.
It looks as though you 'try hard' or are very 'anal' about measurements and getting your clothes to be 100% perfectly fitted but this 'over-thinking' is detrimental to the final fit.
eg. the tshirt in your latest fit looks like you were attempting to get a perfectly slim fitted t-shirt but it just looks a tad too tight. I reckon you easily could (should) have sized up 1 more. But I bet the reason you didnt size up one was because you would think it would look too long, correct? Thats the sort of vibe i get from your fits
same issue when I have seen you wear sweaters where they always seem to look a touch too tight or too short.
Or even with your shirts where I bet most of your shirts were tweaked by a tailor (like length and slimmed down, am I correct?) to achieve the 'perfect shirt' but it really just makes you look stiff and probably wouldve looked better if you just never got them tweaked at all
I appreciate this. I'm not the most comfortable in front of a camera for an SF regular. Re: the shirts, I don't get them altered at all, in fact, almost all of them have the sleeves too long. I'm just built where I think a large would just swim on my stomach yet fit my shoulders/chest a bit better. The fit I'm posting today is a perfect example...its a medium Armor Lux, and i tried both the M and L, the Large was swimming on me, especially the gut, yet here the Medium fits just about right, for a slimmer look. The tee is a W&H medium, and most of the shirts I post in here are Epaulet mediums. I pretty much refuse to have any rtw shirts altered. In fact, lots of people break my balls because I leave lots of my chinos unhemmed and roll them, or give em one flip.
Part of the aversion to sizing up I guess is the fact that not too long ago I was 210, a fat slob, so I like to wear my stuff, especially my shirts, a bit on the slimmer side. I know you guys don't dig that so much here, but it makes me feel good to be able to wear stuff like that and not look like a slob.
Again, I do appreciate the feedback though, so thanks.Quote:
Yea, these are the only shades I feel don't make me look like a doofis...it seems that nothing fits my face properly...feel free to offer suggestions as I desperately am searching for a nice pair. I've tried all the wayfarer sizes and they just don't work and aviators make me feel like I need to audition for Jersey Shore.post #93665 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:49pmpost #93666 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:07pmpost #93667 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:10pmpost #93668 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:19pmpost #93669 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:26pmpost #93670 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:27pmpost #93671 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:36pm
conceptual 4est LongShirt
#whiteout with BEAR JEW, HAPPY PATTY, and BROLAMI
BBQ Bushwick Strangers
apparently channeling NicelyNice with the cherry blossom petals and Udon
all stolen from various friends' instagrams so excuse the filterspost #93672 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:47pmpost #93673 of 1176664/29/13 at 4:00pm
So my cousin Sent me a bunch a pics he took while we were in Nigeria.post #93674 of 1176664/29/13 at 4:06pmpost #93675 of 1176664/29/13 at 5:11pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Looking for this YSL jean! 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 35 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 37 minutes ago
- › Patina on suede?! 38 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 42 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 49 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 56 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 58 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...