Sure thing, you a 27 too?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6245
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93662 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:04pmpost #93663 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:24pmpost #93664 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:49pm
Yup, these are my second pair, bought one in a 30 that stretched out a bit that I wear with more of a sag.Quote:Originally Posted by computurd
I usually dont post or critique but I dunno man, i kinda see where that dude was coming from, cos it ALWAYS seems to stick out at me when I browse this thread.
Rather than 'try hard' i think 'over thought' is more appropriate.
Even with just wearing a T and jeans you still look 'over thought' which isnt a good sign.
It could be just the way you stand or something, but often you look kinda uncomfortable in what you are wearing.
It looks as though you 'try hard' or are very 'anal' about measurements and getting your clothes to be 100% perfectly fitted but this 'over-thinking' is detrimental to the final fit.
eg. the tshirt in your latest fit looks like you were attempting to get a perfectly slim fitted t-shirt but it just looks a tad too tight. I reckon you easily could (should) have sized up 1 more. But I bet the reason you didnt size up one was because you would think it would look too long, correct? Thats the sort of vibe i get from your fits
same issue when I have seen you wear sweaters where they always seem to look a touch too tight or too short.
Or even with your shirts where I bet most of your shirts were tweaked by a tailor (like length and slimmed down, am I correct?) to achieve the 'perfect shirt' but it really just makes you look stiff and probably wouldve looked better if you just never got them tweaked at all
I appreciate this. I'm not the most comfortable in front of a camera for an SF regular. Re: the shirts, I don't get them altered at all, in fact, almost all of them have the sleeves too long. I'm just built where I think a large would just swim on my stomach yet fit my shoulders/chest a bit better. The fit I'm posting today is a perfect example...its a medium Armor Lux, and i tried both the M and L, the Large was swimming on me, especially the gut, yet here the Medium fits just about right, for a slimmer look. The tee is a W&H medium, and most of the shirts I post in here are Epaulet mediums. I pretty much refuse to have any rtw shirts altered. In fact, lots of people break my balls because I leave lots of my chinos unhemmed and roll them, or give em one flip.
Part of the aversion to sizing up I guess is the fact that not too long ago I was 210, a fat slob, so I like to wear my stuff, especially my shirts, a bit on the slimmer side. I know you guys don't dig that so much here, but it makes me feel good to be able to wear stuff like that and not look like a slob.
Again, I do appreciate the feedback though, so thanks.Quote:
Yea, these are the only shades I feel don't make me look like a doofis...it seems that nothing fits my face properly...feel free to offer suggestions as I desperately am searching for a nice pair. I've tried all the wayfarer sizes and they just don't work and aviators make me feel like I need to audition for Jersey Shore.post #93665 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:49pmpost #93666 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:07pmpost #93667 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:10pmpost #93668 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:19pmpost #93669 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:26pmpost #93670 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:27pmpost #93671 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:36pm
conceptual 4est LongShirt
#whiteout with BEAR JEW, HAPPY PATTY, and BROLAMI
BBQ Bushwick Strangers
apparently channeling NicelyNice with the cherry blossom petals and Udon
all stolen from various friends' instagrams so excuse the filterspost #93672 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:47pmpost #93673 of 1176664/29/13 at 4:00pm
So my cousin Sent me a bunch a pics he took while we were in Nigeria.post #93674 of 1176664/29/13 at 4:06pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › ALDEN ALT WEIN (Antique Edge) 9.5D 4 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Balloon Wool Size 38 4 minutes ago
- › ARC'TERYX VEILANCE F13 MIONN INSULATION HOODED VEST 4 minutes ago
- › Vass Melton Antique cognac - New Peter last size 43 - Brand new in box 4 minutes ago
- › Vass chukka medium brown suede - F last size 43 - Brand new 4 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Vass Old English II on the new SP last! Size 42. Brand... 4 minutes ago
- › Fantastic Vass black crocodile wholecuts. Size 43.5 U last 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Plain Toe Blucher size 8.5D on Barrie / BNIB 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Burgundy... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...