Sure thing, you a 27 too?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6245
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93662 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:04pmpost #93663 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:24pmpost #93664 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:49pm
Yup, these are my second pair, bought one in a 30 that stretched out a bit that I wear with more of a sag.Quote:Originally Posted by computurd
I usually dont post or critique but I dunno man, i kinda see where that dude was coming from, cos it ALWAYS seems to stick out at me when I browse this thread.
Rather than 'try hard' i think 'over thought' is more appropriate.
Even with just wearing a T and jeans you still look 'over thought' which isnt a good sign.
It could be just the way you stand or something, but often you look kinda uncomfortable in what you are wearing.
It looks as though you 'try hard' or are very 'anal' about measurements and getting your clothes to be 100% perfectly fitted but this 'over-thinking' is detrimental to the final fit.
eg. the tshirt in your latest fit looks like you were attempting to get a perfectly slim fitted t-shirt but it just looks a tad too tight. I reckon you easily could (should) have sized up 1 more. But I bet the reason you didnt size up one was because you would think it would look too long, correct? Thats the sort of vibe i get from your fits
same issue when I have seen you wear sweaters where they always seem to look a touch too tight or too short.
Or even with your shirts where I bet most of your shirts were tweaked by a tailor (like length and slimmed down, am I correct?) to achieve the 'perfect shirt' but it really just makes you look stiff and probably wouldve looked better if you just never got them tweaked at all
I appreciate this. I'm not the most comfortable in front of a camera for an SF regular. Re: the shirts, I don't get them altered at all, in fact, almost all of them have the sleeves too long. I'm just built where I think a large would just swim on my stomach yet fit my shoulders/chest a bit better. The fit I'm posting today is a perfect example...its a medium Armor Lux, and i tried both the M and L, the Large was swimming on me, especially the gut, yet here the Medium fits just about right, for a slimmer look. The tee is a W&H medium, and most of the shirts I post in here are Epaulet mediums. I pretty much refuse to have any rtw shirts altered. In fact, lots of people break my balls because I leave lots of my chinos unhemmed and roll them, or give em one flip.
Part of the aversion to sizing up I guess is the fact that not too long ago I was 210, a fat slob, so I like to wear my stuff, especially my shirts, a bit on the slimmer side. I know you guys don't dig that so much here, but it makes me feel good to be able to wear stuff like that and not look like a slob.
Again, I do appreciate the feedback though, so thanks.Quote:
Yea, these are the only shades I feel don't make me look like a doofis...it seems that nothing fits my face properly...feel free to offer suggestions as I desperately am searching for a nice pair. I've tried all the wayfarer sizes and they just don't work and aviators make me feel like I need to audition for Jersey Shore.post #93665 of 1176664/29/13 at 2:49pmpost #93666 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:07pmpost #93667 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:10pmpost #93668 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:19pmpost #93669 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:26pmpost #93670 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:27pmpost #93671 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:36pm
conceptual 4est LongShirt
#whiteout with BEAR JEW, HAPPY PATTY, and BROLAMI
BBQ Bushwick Strangers
apparently channeling NicelyNice with the cherry blossom petals and Udon
all stolen from various friends' instagrams so excuse the filterspost #93672 of 1176664/29/13 at 3:47pmpost #93673 of 1176664/29/13 at 4:00pm
So my cousin Sent me a bunch a pics he took while we were in Nigeria.post #93674 of 1176664/29/13 at 4:06pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › PUSHING BOUNDARIES: Cameron and Jame's DARK PARADISE collection is... 23 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories