Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6244post #93646 of 1176684/29/13 at 6:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93647 of 1176684/29/13 at 7:13ampost #93648 of 1176684/29/13 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are you the Peace Nerd?
Nice simple fit, but don't care much for the shoes. I feel like dirty bucks would work well here.post #93649 of 1176684/29/13 at 7:51ampost #93650 of 1176684/29/13 at 8:28ampost #93651 of 1176684/29/13 at 8:40ampost #93652 of 1176684/29/13 at 8:59ampost #93653 of 1176684/29/13 at 10:10amHello from Warsaw! I'm on vacation and the weather wasn't playing nice; it was a cloudy and overcast day today.
back (Click to show)brands (Click to show)arcteryx
Since I took these photos, I've done a small pinroll to kind of take control of the sloppiness of the cuffs. It sits right at the top of the sneakers, behind the tongue, and I think it looks a lot cleaner and less messy/disorganized. You can see the bow and zipper a little better this way too.post #93654 of 1176684/29/13 at 10:24ampost #93655 of 1176684/29/13 at 10:30ampost #93656 of 1176684/29/13 at 10:48ampost #93657 of 1176684/29/13 at 11:04amQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
Thanks!! Cherry blossoms are definitely one of the best times of the year here, especially after a long winter
Laos was one of the safest feeling countries I've been to in SE Asia, everyone there was really relaxed and friendly!! None of the scams or hassles of some of Thailand or other countries more used to ripping off foreigners
I must visit Japan one day... and that cherry blossom jacket is great.
Have you read Colin Cotterill's Dr Siri books set in Laos in the 1970's? Very off-beat crime and a fairly light read, but witty with great characters: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Coroners-Lunch-Mystery-Paiboun/dp/1849165181/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1367258503&sr=8-3&keywords=colin+cotterillpost #93658 of 1176684/29/13 at 12:12pmpost #93659 of 1176684/29/13 at 12:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1475 Active Users (316 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...