Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6238
Styleforum Top Picks
I think a straw trilby (or somethin' lighter feeling) and more casual shoes would up that look and push it a bit more into spring mode. still, fly as ever.
why did I just use 90s slang?
btw, the last few pages are great and why I love the swd side. a lot of variety (from shorts to leather to suits) and some killer combos.
people were doing double takes on my outfit out in the street
woke up late to get some blood work done at the lab
failed again to get something returned via DHL
accidentally deleted photos while simultaneously uploading to Flickr (hence the over edited photo ^, the only that got uploaded before deletion from SD card)
I was having some hard time figuring out what to wear with the top.
TBH I do have a pair of Silent boots that would fit the aesthetic better. Finding the right pants is the problem, and I think cotton/denim in gray would be a cop out.
Need some loose and maybe even cropped trousers.
Right now I am subbing the latter with a pair of Uniqlo wool trouser and Loake chukkas
FWIW I like the colors, which I am most happy about. Felt breezy wearing this despite the beaming sun.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 34 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...