Ah, a mention of the camera angle. For all those playing the SF Drinking Game Home Version, that's one shot.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6233
Styleforum Top Picks
Took my friend out for her birthday/first legal beer/pub night. we had the trad pub food and watched a hockey game.
i got to style her which was fun for me but I wanted to rock the plokhov yesterday
she needs to join SF!!!!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sickdeetzbro Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
wardrobe provided by snowmanxl
green leather leggings
Great looks from both of you. Shame practically no girls dress like that, at least none I know.
Those Stat-ment pants are dope. Look pretty perfect. Had to check up the designer and was very disappointed when I read that she shut down the label . There's a couple of threads and pics on SZ and it all looks amazing.
Also, you've seen Peir Wu SS13 on Suspension Point? Got a similar style jacket to the one you wear in the pic. Def gonna get it if it makes it to sale.
Where is DP92 to put out the flames?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Decent Hugo Boss In-Store Sale 56 seconds ago
- › Hugo Boss suit $300 / high quality alternative? 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Freddy Vandecasteele 11 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 13 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 14 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 22 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...