Given the fact that Annie Hall has been enough of a self-fulfilling prophecy for me, well, I'm looking twice before I step into nebbish Jew-fiction territory again. (I'll probably read it anyway.)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6231
Styleforum Top Picks
If you're going to read Roth, I'd suggest the following, in order.
The Ghost Writer
The Anatomy Lesson
The Prague Orgy
I Married a Communist
The Human Stain
Though if you really want to set the mood, start with Seize the Day (Bellow) and then segue into Goodbye Columbus. The Conversion of the Jews in particular is one of my favourite short stories.
It it showing that I almost majored in Jewish Studies?
alt. pose and close ups (Click to show)cool instagram-ey chest shot (no nips) (Click to show)
what a cutey pie
Do it, as much flak as Roth gets, next to Lolita this is one of the only books that has made me belly laugh out loud while reading it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 3 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 3 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 4 minutes ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)