KOY, that fit is really cool, and your dad seems awesome haha. Mine would be a total asshole if he saw me ever taking pics of myself
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6230post #93436 of 1176664/25/13 at 6:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93437 of 1176664/25/13 at 6:44pm
what hole would that be. we had a lively rendition of dayeinu just a few weeks ago at our seder.Quote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I thought "little doll" was probably closer? but yeah stitch, I was probably going to say something extolling your virtues or calling you a berye of styleforumish excellence, and also possibly complimenting your aishet chayil of a wife with whom you produced that gawgeous bubbeleh, but I don't really have a very good command of german declensions outside of the 8th-10th century.
indeed little doll would be closer. i quite like where you were headed though. thanks for the kind words.
very impressive pulling out aishet chayil, not exactly a hebrew phrase that made its way into english dialect. and that is just what she is, a beautiful aishet chayil. i outkicked my coverage by miles.post #93438 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:15pmpost #93439 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:29pmUp next: ***The Semi-Official, Ambiguously Orthodox SF Minyan Thread*** (Must Have a Jewish Mother or Married into the Tribe or What Do You Mean I Was Supposed to Call Last Week you know I was having that operation done... Ima, you know I love you and think about you all the time... no I haven't asked Sheila from accounting out—I know she's a nice Jewish girl, but... Yes I'm eating enough ima...)post #93440 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:40pmpost #93441 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Up next: ***The Semi-Official, Ambiguously Orthodox SF Minyan Thread*** (Must Have a Jewish Mother or Married into the Tribe or What Do You Mean I Was Supposed to Call Last Week you know I was having that operation done... Ima, you know I love you and think about you all the time... no I haven't asked Sheila from accounting out—I know she's a nice Jewish girl, but... Yes I'm eating enough ima...)
laughed my ass off.post #93442 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:50pmpost #93443 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:56pm
If you're going to read Roth, I'd suggest the following, in order.
The Ghost Writer
The Anatomy Lesson
The Prague Orgy
I Married a Communist
The Human Stain
Though if you really want to set the mood, start with Seize the Day (Bellow) and then segue into Goodbye Columbus. The Conversion of the Jews in particular is one of my favourite short stories.
It it showing that I almost majored in Jewish Studies?post #93444 of 1176664/25/13 at 9:05pmpost #93445 of 1176664/25/13 at 9:09pmpost #93446 of 1176664/25/13 at 9:34pmpost #93447 of 1176664/25/13 at 9:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
alt. pose and close ups (Click to show)cool instagram-ey chest shot (no nips) (Click to show)
what a cutey piepost #93448 of 1176664/25/13 at 9:57pmpost #93449 of 1176664/25/13 at 9:57pmQuote:
Do it, as much flak as Roth gets, next to Lolita this is one of the only books that has made me belly laugh out loud while reading it.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Corthay 24 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 28 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?