this happened to me as well. also destroyed my shins wearing ricks on the elipticals.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6228
Styleforum Top Picks
I only wear the CP Bballs on lifting days, when I prefer a flat-soled shoe to a running shoe. Running, I wear Nike Shox or Lunarglides. I've worn MMM GAT lows doing HIIT (or some weak, watered-down version thereof) on a stairmill, and I've probably worn them on the elliptical a handful of times as well. They work fine, probably no better or worse than running shoes. I don't think I'd run in them, though.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
if you can, i'd have the sleeves slimmed a bit. they're weirdly full compared with everything else
Yeah, I think you're right. The same thing actually occurred to me while wearing it. There is the obvious sleeve length issue -- they're just a little too long -- but I think slimming the sleeves would help too. Guess it's off to the tailor's...
I lift in a pair of 5 year old black reebok shorts that have faded to grey (also don't remember last time I washed them...), old GAP tees and a pair of handed down Cons Low from my dad which are now torn in the seams. I can't bother spending cash on gym gear so I think I'll end up taping those up instead of buying new one's since they're perfect for my feet now.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) Movie Download 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Anyone been in the Tom Ford section of Harrolds? [Australia] 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 21 minutes ago
- › Tricked by Trickers 24 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)