Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6227post #93391 of 1176684/25/13 at 8:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93392 of 1176684/25/13 at 8:51amQuote:
thanks, breezy. yes, those pants have a little more length and are a little less tapered then some of the other pants i have, and have posted here. for the most part, i too prefer how these pants fit over the slimmer ones. it also makes them infinitely more comfortable.
i used to do shirt wraps all the time. like ALL the time. when it was the 90s and was 10. :nohate:post #93393 of 1176684/25/13 at 8:52amQuote:
I´ve been wearing YSL hightops to the gym for the past few weeks. Really comfortable to wear while working out and they look great with dropcrotch sweats.post #93394 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:00ampost #93395 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:07ampost #93396 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:07ampost #93397 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:15ami gave them to my brother actually because they weren't really my style no matter how hard i tried to make them work.
he's big into the A$AP hypebeast/Gothninja type of look (his fav brands are like, S2A and BLVCK SCVLE and shit) so i figured it'd be a nice thing to do (they were Black tech mids).post #93398 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:48ampost #93399 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:57ampost #93400 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:59ampost #93401 of 1176684/25/13 at 9:59ampost #93402 of 1176684/25/13 at 10:00ampost #93403 of 1176684/25/13 at 10:17ampost #93404 of 1176684/25/13 at 10:20amQuote:
I only wear the CP Bballs on lifting days, when I prefer a flat-soled shoe to a running shoe. Running, I wear Nike Shox or Lunarglides. I've worn MMM GAT lows doing HIIT (or some weak, watered-down version thereof) on a stairmill, and I've probably worn them on the elliptical a handful of times as well. They work fine, probably no better or worse than running shoes. I don't think I'd run in them, though.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1570 Active Users (380 Members and 1190 Guests)
- › KKA LS Structured Top 32 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › Manila Tailor 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...