Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6226post #93376 of 1176664/25/13 at 4:28am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93377 of 1176664/25/13 at 5:49ampost #93378 of 1176664/25/13 at 5:53ampost #93379 of 1176664/25/13 at 6:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I don't meant to offend, but I seriously don't understand some of your tastes. The Yellow Wallpaper is one of my favorite stories of all time. Readerly and writerly pleasures abound
Also there was a fantastically creepy movie version made at some point. You should suggest it in your movie-watching thread.
noob gets no pleasure from it because noob reading the yellow wallpaper is like a vietnam vet watching full metal jacket. you don't know what he's going through, man. you weren't there.post #93380 of 1176664/25/13 at 6:29ampost #93381 of 1176664/25/13 at 6:31am
Fuuma is definitely trolling in all of those, using his i-cache and a comically overdone SuFu trend to see if he could get people to go apeshit over some really bad looks, and it worked. Which says a lot I guess, but nothing that we didn't all already know.
He looks really bad in all three, and I'm sure he knows that too. That said, the second has potential: the baggy crewneck is great, and the colors of the plaid go alright with it and the idea of what he is trying to channel, but everything is lost on the bottom half with the skinny dark denim (weak) tucked into black high tops.
Swap out for some beat up 501s or anything similar, ideally with knee holes, and, like, I don't know. Some Doc Marten oxfords instead of boots? beat up chuckalikes of some kind? hell even the dick dunks, maybe. I don't know what's in his closet but anything would be better than those.post #93382 of 1176664/25/13 at 6:37ampost #93383 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:13ampost #93384 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:14ampost #93385 of 1176664/25/13 at 7:41ampost #93386 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:10ampost #93387 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:24ampost #93388 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:46ampost #93389 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:49ampost #93390 of 1176664/25/13 at 8:51amQuote:
thanks, breezy. yes, those pants have a little more length and are a little less tapered then some of the other pants i have, and have posted here. for the most part, i too prefer how these pants fit over the slimmer ones. it also makes them infinitely more comfortable.
i used to do shirt wraps all the time. like ALL the time. when it was the 90s and was 10. :nohate:
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 35 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 59 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...