Hendrix- that looks bad, in fact it looks exactly like a dental assistants lab coat complete with waist tie thing
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6218
Styleforum Top Picks
I can't understand this comment. Do u know what pastels are?
EDIT: oh I see, you don't get any of my fits.
Well, that's ok.
Edited by hendrix - 4/23/13 at 2:15pm
If money could weep it would cry me a river,
If money means happiness I am the happiest man alive,
I have a lifetime supply of cologne, because I stink of money; have a problem? sue me.
DP92 - 23/04/2013
Can't we all just ignore DP92 from now on?
Right now everyone are just giving him attention which he obviously loves, so we should simply act like his posts don't exist.
Best case scenario is that he leaves out of boredom, worst case scenario he keeps posting but if we just pretend his posts aren't even there the thread can move on like normal.
I tend to find that I enjoy and keep the more difficult pieces in my wardrobe and they eventually become the easiest to wear, strangely enough. They just have to be worn in, hence the comment:
agree with T. here's a different Siki tunic with blazer for an idea
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
actually, this may not be all that helpful because the shape of the tunic is very different. yours is more like a piece of light outerwear because of the shape/pockets. you can always check out the lookbook from that collection for ideas too: http://citiboyswag.blogspot.com/2012/03/on-stage-jonathan-kroppman-for-siki-im.html
Yeah been looking through that.
I think it's just a case of needing to wear it a few times to figure out how it's going to work for me.
Haha, I'll be keeping it.
Yeah that's an option but not really going into winter. Also I'm not really sure the apocalyptic stuff is my style.
I'll just try it with some trousers when I get home from work. and yeah the boots are a bit too chunky.
I suspect the same people will still like/dislike it (which is fine), but maybe a few will like the different styling.
Can't we all just ignore DP92 from now on?
Right now everyone are just giving him attention which he obviously loves, but we should simply act like his posts don't exist.
Best case scenario is that he leaves out of boredom, worst case scenario he keeps posting but then if we just pretend his posts aren't even there the thread can move on like normal.
To not having to ever repeat this(which would kinda defeat the purpose of what I just wrote) I'll simply have "ignore HIM" in my signature as a silent reminder that no matter what, just ignore him.
Ignore me for actually posting pictures and relevant posts?
Perhaps I should wrap myself in a batman cape, accessorize with bondage gear and stand in a dark corner of a room, you'd all jump on that style and give me 100 thumbs up.
Ignorance to someone you should be learning from; a fatal error...for you.
The other thing I bought (which I happen to think was the best thing made that season and is utterly ridiculous that it hasn't sold out at SP yet) is the high waisted cashmere trousers.
Yeah it works pretty easily with them.
I want to find out what else I can wear it with because I hate having to divide my wardrobe into outfits.
oh hey what's up
honestly though I think DP92 is one of the best posters right now. If he's a troll he's one of the best I've seen here and should be admired and learned from.
If he's not then at least I have someone to look at and think "Wow, at least I'm not that."
You can't lose
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Visvim 7-Hole '73-Folk Burgundy Boots, US 8.5 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 10 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)