or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6213  

post #93181 of 117666
Damns...are those the panel pants?
post #93182 of 117666

Yet another great fit ruined by MMM highs frown.gif

post #93183 of 117666
GREAT fit, indesertum!!! y u no dress so cool when we met up? were you afraid of teh raep?
post #93184 of 117666
I think the mmm highs look pretty good. I never understood the hate for them. Still lookin for a 44 if anybody sees a a pair
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

GREAT fit, indesertum!!! y u no dress so cool when we met up? were you afraid of teh raep?

Yeah. Not a fan of surprise butt sex.
post #93185 of 117666

post #93186 of 117666

Tassel loafers. Yes.

post #93187 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Yeah. Not a fan of surprise butt sex.

your loss.

--
nice 3 pc, T.
post #93188 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Yet another great fit ruined by MMM highs frown.gif

post #93189 of 117666
You asshole indesertum, I just bought two pairs of sneakers.
post #93190 of 117666
kop anyway.
post #93191 of 117666

Slob / Messy Topknot

 

 

 

p.s. I kinda want to grow out my hair to get a samurai knot, but I don't know what to do with the sides in that time... suggestions?

post #93192 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCLankyLegs View Post

Slob / Messy Topknot

p.s. I kinda want to grow out my hair to get a samurai knot, but I don't know what to do with the sides in that time... suggestions?

a little too slobby imo

not feelin it sorry

cuffs look weird; maybe a little too high/skinny
post #93193 of 117666
MClankylegs, I feel like you could have some real style/swagger going on if you just completely 100% changed your wardrobe hahaha
post #93194 of 117666
I think I have that same desk.
post #93195 of 117666
try cuffs instead of rolls

also not to sound too obv but top says winter bottom says summer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread