or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6211  

post #93151 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster View Post


beanie + 3(4?) layers up top and shorts doesnt make any sense to me. goats are cool though.

 

The shirt and tee are something like half silk and loose n airy. Leather is also alarmingly thin so it worked well for a spring day.

 

Reedo that pic is so glorious.

post #93152 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster View Post

beanie + 3(4?) layers up top and shorts doesnt make any sense to me. goats are cool though.

is it really that hard to understand someone wearing things for aesthetic reasons
post #93153 of 117677

post #93154 of 117677
Slight variation on the same thing I've been wearing for two weeks straight
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ended up needing a jacket

Barbour
EG
Uniqlo
Rugby
NSW
Clarks
post #93155 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

is it really that hard to understand someone wearing things for aesthetic reasons

yeah sometimes
post #93156 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

is it really that hard to understand someone wearing things for aesthetic reasons

you mean guys wearing ski hats when it's 90 degrees outside is understandable because of aesthetic reasons? patch[1].gif
like aesthetic flip flops when it's 50 degrees....

I see this all this time.... perhaps I should x-post to "things you don't get"
post #93157 of 117677
People over at Sufu are really not appreciating my poodle fit frown.gif
post #93158 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

People over at Sufu are really not appreciating my poodle fit frown.gif


they are not easily pleased, I find
post #93159 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

People over at Sufu are really not appreciating my poodle fit frown.gif

well then, clearly they suck at life.
post #93160 of 117677
speaking of SuFu, how does one search SuperMarket? I've looked all over the page and registered an account, but I can't find a search box anywhere.
post #93161 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

speaking of SuFu, how does one search SuperMarket? I've looked all over the page and registered an account, but I can't find a search box anywhere.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/forum/21-supermarket/

 

Search box is to the right.

post #93162 of 117677



engineered garments wool jacket
zam barrett hemp pants
carpe diem boots
kavu bag
post #93163 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS09 View Post

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/forum/21-supermarket/

Search box is to the right.

For some reason whenever I try to search for something the most recent results I get are from like June '12. Having to enter a certain amount of characters in the search field is also weak.
post #93164 of 117677
Search doesn't work on superfuture.
post #93165 of 117677
ghostface, jacket looks navy in the top pic, but beige in the close up. which one is correct? just curious.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread