Where do you live? North Korea?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6203
Styleforum Top Pickspost #93032 of 1176684/20/13 at 11:12amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the preist of SZ?
Oh dear me how can we judge the fit when the poor chap isn't even in a robo-pose? I cannot possibly properly guage the collar gap and we are not sure if his jacket covers his posterior. In addition the crown of that headgear is .934556669th of an inch too big
Oh well carry on.
I say can we get that jolly chap Foo to post in there in Grey scale at Style Poltergeist?
-Tirailleur1post #93033 of 1176684/20/13 at 11:28ampost #93034 of 1176684/20/13 at 11:31ampost #93035 of 1176684/20/13 at 11:39amPrurient - loved the railway trackshot, nice fit too.Quote:
Yes - maintaining a fixed wide aperture over a full zoom is pricey and adds a lot of bulk. I've got an old 80-200 f2.8 zoom and it's a great lens, but it's probably the size and weight of three or four bridge cameras put together.post #93036 of 1176684/20/13 at 11:42ampost #93037 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:00pmpost #93038 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:03pmpost #93039 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:06pmpost #93040 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:19pmpost #93041 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:22pmpost #93042 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:22pmpost #93043 of 1176684/20/13 at 12:31pmpost #93044 of 1176684/20/13 at 1:02pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 8 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 16 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 19 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › GUIDI 792Z (Size 44-45) 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...