that is horrific. really sad.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6197
Styleforum Top Picks
no, those are deer ticks in a deer's ear. I stay the hell away from Connecticut. The whole of the east coast is practically lost already, though. We've pulled back to the bunkers but the goddamn bugs just keep coming. We're going to have to raze every single blueberry patch from Yonkers to the Bay of Fundy if we're going to save humanity. At this very moment, Neil Patrick Harris is doing his utmost to science them into oblivion, but progress takes time - time we don't have.
There are rumors that a single collective consciousness controls them. AFL and his crack squad of DEET-wielding commandos are being sent in to investigate and, if possible, destroy the main site of the bug insurgence.
They can be removed stitches
Warning: Snakes Ticks (Click to show)
This is god's work. If you don't have the stomach for it, you better be thankful that braver souls and cooler heads are working day and night to preserve your freedom. And your future.
Not bad. I'd probably swap the Converse for some bucks, though, or plain white sneakers. Maybe tuck your shirt in, as well. See how Mellow Fellow does it: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
that fit is awesome. dude has style.
They can be removed stitches Warning: Snakes Ticks (Click to show)
I guess you guys have never seen the tick-fields of the Northeast. Horrific. Blighted, diseased. The fuckers drop down on you from the trees; the swollen corpses of adorable creatures litter the once-verdant forests, and civilization itself is at a standstill. The people are starving; crops decimated, water tainted, soil ruined. The ground itself looks like it's moving, but it's just the glistening carapaces of millions upon millions of ravenous ticks. Rivers of insectoid sludge pour through the wilted fern-banks. Hell on earth.
what in the fucking hell. that is mind boggling.
1. where the hell did they come from in such numbers.
2. how the fuck are they going to get rid of them
3. do they attack humans too. i assume yes, and if so, can a person be saved once he has them?
g - yes, i do feel better. glad that it is possible to remove them. thanks for finding the pics.
meet bows1 outside uniqlo
Edited by willy cheesesteak - 4/19/13 at 9:20am
In summer my dogs get a lot of ticks on them. It´s horrible. Fortunately applying a pippete in the back of their necks makes most of them fall off. I thought having to see them with a bunch of ticks on their ears was bad, but after reading what synth wrote, I´m never complaining about ticks again.
ps: grossest day on SF.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 seconds ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 minutes ago
- › SWIMS Rubber and Mesh Penny Loafers UK8 3 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alfred Sargent AS Ramsey MTO Navy Blue Crust Leather 99 Last - Size... 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 10 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 13 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw