Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6187
Styleforum Top Picks
dw-- the blazer looks sharp. and yeah, i think looser pants would be better. or, if you insist on slim black jeans, at least go for overdyed ones.
you don't need to break the bank to get the looser silhouette, btw. you can trawl ebay or thrift stores for some 1990s wool trousers from banana republic. i've got a couple of pairs that look pretty cool when rolled up at the cuff.
Shit, let me put on better pants if I'm going to be battling- this was partly because I knew I'd have to weed-whack my lawn today, and I can't do that in wool pants...
(No, I did not wear the farmer's jacket for weed-whacking)
I feel like this would be me buying Yohji stuff:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think you should do it, Moo. You've tried Rick. You've tried Gucci. Yohji is your final frontier.
NYR(I?) your camo is not SF approved! but I dig it. Love to see some close ups of you in that tan DB and navy trousers... looks good!
I like everything until the shoes. Perhaps it's simply photography and the limits of phone-cameras, but they look flat and lifeless and skin toned, and I do not like those.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 29 seconds ago
- › NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Navy Blue Multi-Season Mila Fit Blazer 56L EU... 49 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › JF Slim Fit White 100% Cotton Dress Shirt 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Florsheim 10D Black Wingtip Laceups 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)