Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6187post #92791 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92792 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:11pmpost #92793 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:13pmthomaspaine-- the body and sleeves of the jacket both look too short. but maybe that's the t.a.t. thing, i don't know.
dw-- the blazer looks sharp. and yeah, i think looser pants would be better. or, if you insist on slim black jeans, at least go for overdyed ones.
you don't need to break the bank to get the looser silhouette, btw. you can trawl ebay or thrift stores for some 1990s wool trousers from banana republic. i've got a couple of pairs that look pretty cool when rolled up at the cuff.post #92794 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:30pmpost #92795 of 1176684/17/13 at 7:45pmpost #92796 of 1176684/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #92797 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
Shit, let me put on better pants if I'm going to be battling- this was partly because I knew I'd have to weed-whack my lawn today, and I can't do that in wool pants...
(No, I did not wear the farmer's jacket for weed-whacking)post #92798 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:04pmpost #92799 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:04pmpost #92800 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:09pmpost #92801 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I feel like this would be me buying Yohji stuff:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think you should do it, Moo. You've tried Rick. You've tried Gucci. Yohji is your final frontier.post #92802 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:26pmpost #92803 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:42pmpost #92804 of 1176684/17/13 at 9:02pmThanks for the thumbs gentlemen (snowmanxl, tropics, Biggskip, in stitches)... trying to get back into the regular posting game.
NYR(I?) your camo is not SF approved! but I dig it. Love to see some close ups of you in that tan DB and navy trousers... looks good!post #92805 of 1176684/17/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
I like everything until the shoes. Perhaps it's simply photography and the limits of phone-cameras, but they look flat and lifeless and skin toned, and I do not like those.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › I watched The Italian Job (1969) 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 3 minutes ago
- › Tea Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Any hotel recommendations for Singapore and Bali? 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...