Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6187post #92791 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92792 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:11pmpost #92793 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:13pmthomaspaine-- the body and sleeves of the jacket both look too short. but maybe that's the t.a.t. thing, i don't know.
dw-- the blazer looks sharp. and yeah, i think looser pants would be better. or, if you insist on slim black jeans, at least go for overdyed ones.
you don't need to break the bank to get the looser silhouette, btw. you can trawl ebay or thrift stores for some 1990s wool trousers from banana republic. i've got a couple of pairs that look pretty cool when rolled up at the cuff.post #92794 of 1176684/17/13 at 6:30pmpost #92795 of 1176684/17/13 at 7:45pmpost #92796 of 1176684/17/13 at 7:47pmpost #92797 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
Shit, let me put on better pants if I'm going to be battling- this was partly because I knew I'd have to weed-whack my lawn today, and I can't do that in wool pants...
(No, I did not wear the farmer's jacket for weed-whacking)post #92798 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:04pmpost #92799 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:04pmpost #92800 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:09pmpost #92801 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I feel like this would be me buying Yohji stuff:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think you should do it, Moo. You've tried Rick. You've tried Gucci. Yohji is your final frontier.post #92802 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:26pmpost #92803 of 1176684/17/13 at 8:42pmpost #92804 of 1176684/17/13 at 9:02pmThanks for the thumbs gentlemen (snowmanxl, tropics, Biggskip, in stitches)... trying to get back into the regular posting game.
NYR(I?) your camo is not SF approved! but I dig it. Love to see some close ups of you in that tan DB and navy trousers... looks good!post #92805 of 1176684/17/13 at 9:12pmQuote:
I like everything until the shoes. Perhaps it's simply photography and the limits of phone-cameras, but they look flat and lifeless and skin toned, and I do not like those.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › Samurai S5000CX (extremely rare!) 9 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan