Legs look weird/unproportional because of the angle. A different pair of boots/shoes would go better but those were the only brown boots I had besides taupe DBs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/23/16 at 3:17am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6180post #92687 of 1176664/17/13 at 3:10amQuote:cool tatOriginally Posted by NewYorkIslander
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)sorry. had to.
Edited by omgcookielol - 4/17/13 at 3:27ampost #92688 of 1176664/17/13 at 5:18ampost #92689 of 1176664/17/13 at 6:25amQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Man, Tween I think that one is a miss for the bals. Looks pretty weird with the loose pants stuffed into highs. I don't really like the shirt there either (I feel like it screams for shorts or really cropped pants) but I guess it is conceptual
For real though I thought you were bullshitting me on the brand names doing that 4est thing but then I googled it and Japan
yeah man, I agree completely with all of that. I just got in these printed sweatpants and wanted to wear them with other Clothes That Look Like Other Clothes, hence the TATA shirt too. The sneakers aren't even tied, I just put them on to complete it all to play dress-up Should have put on the OC cork jacket to really finish it off, but oh well.
In reality I wore the pants with an old supreme x hanes white tee and some ll bean moccasin slippers while I made rice pudding and watched Chopped
oh yeah, and shoutout to EvilGeniusDan for the tip on where to buy them
Edited by conceptual 4est - 4/17/13 at 6:40ampost #92690 of 1176664/17/13 at 6:40ampost #92691 of 1176664/17/13 at 7:20ampost #92692 of 1176664/17/13 at 7:22ampost #92693 of 1176664/17/13 at 7:28amQuote:
Those look more like snaps to me. Also, I prefer to start from the bottom button.Quote:Originally Posted by Working Stiff
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I realize this fit is getting a lot of love and I'll probably be crucified for saying this, but you look like a girl. An incredibly well-dressed girl with oddly oversized hands, but a girl nonetheless.
I'm not saying this is necessarily a bad thing, just that this pushes androgyny to a pretty extreme level.post #92694 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:09ampost #92695 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:21ampost #92696 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:23ampost #92697 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:24ampost #92698 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:26amOf course in real life I have a face, but yeah I do tend to gravitate towards more feminine silhouettes. Men's clothing sucks.
edit: others beat me to it as I mulled this over. Anyway, it's a pretty SF groupthink outfit isn't it? Slutty tee, slim jeans, even the ubiquitous H&MMM side zips.post #92699 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:28amALLOW ME TO RUIN IT FOR YOU!
1. very white skin
2. thin, extra long slutty tee that's basically the "your girlfriend just woke up after spending the night and put on your white tee" look
3. bolero (?) style blazer
4. skinny jeanspost #92700 of 1176664/17/13 at 8:29amhey doods. this was posted in MC, with some general whining to follow. i thought, hey! why not see what the people who actually know about these kinds of kicks think.
so, are these cool, or a disaster?Quote:G&G: Oh my gosh, G&G sneakers, a new line? No just a one off order from one of our bespoke customers who likes to see how far he can push us;) the result, surprisingly good.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 41 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos by Isaia Coral Capri Shirt; soft linen; 15.5; striking, nwt,... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 5 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway