or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6148  

post #92206 of 117666

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

ebbets field

marmot

outlier

sperry

 

 

i want to get into more techwear, so far i've been looking into brands like outlier and veilance. does anybody have some other recommendations? 

post #92207 of 117666

anyways I'm wearing black nylon acne shawl collar bomber, black and grey schneider shawl collar cardi (bottom button buttoned only) over philip lim black/charcoal reptilian knit, twig necklace, black marni trousers stacked on white pierre hardy trainers.

 

black Mercedes-Benz cap, black umbrella.

 

rainy fridayz

 

post #92208 of 117666
sorry tween. not all of us new yorkers are as cool as you brooklyn hipsters frown.gif
post #92209 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

sorry tween. not all of us new yorkers are as cool as you brooklyn hipsters frown.gif

 

 

come through tonight I'll buy you a beer and won't be a douche

post #92210 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

anyways I'm wearing black nylon acne shawl collar bomber, black and grey schneider shawl collar cardi (bottom button buttoned only) over philip lim black/charcoal reptilian knit, twig necklace, black marni trousers stacked on white pierre hardy trainers. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
black Mercedes-Benz cap, black umbrella.

rainy fridayz


need pic of knit over knit concept
post #92211 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


come through tonight I'll buy you a beer and won't be a douche

reschedule please nod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gif. i have prior arrangements in ktown for a birthday.
post #92212 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post


need pic of knit over knit concept

 

good posture selfie

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post


reschedule please nod[1].gifnod[1].gifnod[1].gif. i have prior arrangements in ktown for a birthday.

 

 

damnit ok that sounds fun too though so sure.  I'll PM you soon

post #92213 of 117666
4est - who is this shlohmo band? also, cool necklace.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

"I ooze class in person."

i think this is my favorite, just because of the inference.
post #92214 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brck View Post


i want to get into more techwear, so far i've been looking into brands like outlier and veilance. does anybody have some other recommendations? 

isaora
post #92215 of 117666
4est I really like that necklace.
post #92216 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosu3 View Post

isaora

Quality is questionable for the price in my experience. Some cool looking stuff though.
post #92217 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Quality is questionable for the price in my experience

This makes me sad. Was thinking bout picking up some stuff. How so?
post #92218 of 117666

wow DP92, just wow.

 

..

 

Kitsune

Levi's T

Industrie

Grenson

 

photo 29E4FB95-9DD0-469D-B82C-AA648FBFF790-23572-00000F5A4D22BF1F_zpsbc96eeb8.jpg

 

Brent Wilson

Acne

Common Projects

 

photo B19C9A5C-D54C-4854-BDDE-F5042C766B8A-21551-00000DD88FEDAA69_zps0768c45c.jpg

 

Acne

Acne

Common Projects


photo 159FF242-4F58-4B51-9149-3C67FFDE38F8-20438-00000D1CC1EE2E6E_zpsea864cf7.jpg


Edited by elisiX - 4/12/13 at 7:55am
post #92219 of 117666
elisiX - i think the middle fit (the gray one) is the best of the lot. what are the tats?
post #92220 of 117666

Inside arm my mothers initials, GJS. Got this on the anniversary of her death when I was 26.

 

Elbows are my initials, JS. Had plans for a sleeve which haven't yet eventuated.

 

On the fits, middle shirt is an Australian designer. Nothing flashy or expensive, but nice material.

 

Has a waxed like finish.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread