Edited by Bam!ChairDance - 4/11/13 at 8:39pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6147post #92191 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #92192 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithitQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
So I actually was wondering if people think the MMM side-zips work with the jacket & tie fit I posted this morning... if anyone wants to get around to discussing actual fits. I think it's stretching a little but that it works. You tell me.
Not you though, doublepenetration92
I liked them. Quick question for you, though: you wear relatively tapered trousers without all that much break to them. (That wasn't the question, or a question at all.) When you're wearing side-zips, do you run into any issues with your trouser hems settling over the boots when you sit down, stand up, cross and uncross your legs, &c? Do you just readjust them every time you stand up?
Thanks! (that wasn't the answer) Yeah, those pants have a slight break when worn with normal dress shoes but with the higher heel on the side-zips, it becomes a no-break situation. They do ride up when I sit down, to just about the top level of the boots. So yes, when I stand up, sometimes they get caught on the top of the boot. But after 1 or 2 steps they straighten back out. I don't have to do any manual adjustments.post #92193 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:22pmpost #92194 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:55pmpost #92195 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:56pmpost #92196 of 1176664/11/13 at 9:27pmpost #92197 of 1176664/11/13 at 9:32pmpost #92198 of 1176664/11/13 at 9:38pmpost #92199 of 1176664/11/13 at 10:24pmpost #92200 of 1176664/11/13 at 10:39pmi like the fit overall, and i dont hate the pants, but when i look at the fit it makes me think this:
top half - im gonna look like a samurai master and rule over all with these awesome garments.
bottom - ah fuck it, ima grab some sweats and eat some chitos.post #92201 of 1176664/11/13 at 10:54pmpost #92202 of 1176664/12/13 at 4:08ampost #92203 of 1176664/12/13 at 6:20am
No way dude, have some confidence. Look in the mirror and repeat the following:
"I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy."
"If you can't handle me when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me."
"Dress like a Prada model without knowing eh? Typical me hehe."
"If you actually get to know me, you'll understand why I am a successful an why I hold power in my local community"
"I ooze class in person."
"I stink of money not cigarettes."
You'll feel better in no time.post #92204 of 1176664/12/13 at 6:37ampost #92205 of 1176664/12/13 at 6:54am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 22 minutes ago
- › "That" Suit 25 minutes ago
- › ILCEA tannery restart 30 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29 June 2016 - The "What the hell was I thinking"... 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding