Edited by Bam!ChairDance - 4/11/13 at 8:39pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6147post #92191 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92192 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithitQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
So I actually was wondering if people think the MMM side-zips work with the jacket & tie fit I posted this morning... if anyone wants to get around to discussing actual fits. I think it's stretching a little but that it works. You tell me.
Not you though, doublepenetration92
I liked them. Quick question for you, though: you wear relatively tapered trousers without all that much break to them. (That wasn't the question, or a question at all.) When you're wearing side-zips, do you run into any issues with your trouser hems settling over the boots when you sit down, stand up, cross and uncross your legs, &c? Do you just readjust them every time you stand up?
Thanks! (that wasn't the answer) Yeah, those pants have a slight break when worn with normal dress shoes but with the higher heel on the side-zips, it becomes a no-break situation. They do ride up when I sit down, to just about the top level of the boots. So yes, when I stand up, sometimes they get caught on the top of the boot. But after 1 or 2 steps they straighten back out. I don't have to do any manual adjustments.post #92193 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:22pmpost #92194 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:55pmpost #92195 of 1176664/11/13 at 8:56pmpost #92196 of 1176664/11/13 at 9:27pmpost #92197 of 1176664/11/13 at 9:32pmpost #92198 of 1176664/11/13 at 9:38pmpost #92199 of 1176664/11/13 at 10:24pmpost #92200 of 1176664/11/13 at 10:39pmi like the fit overall, and i dont hate the pants, but when i look at the fit it makes me think this:
top half - im gonna look like a samurai master and rule over all with these awesome garments.
bottom - ah fuck it, ima grab some sweats and eat some chitos.post #92201 of 1176664/11/13 at 10:54pmpost #92202 of 1176664/12/13 at 4:08ampost #92203 of 1176664/12/13 at 6:20am
No way dude, have some confidence. Look in the mirror and repeat the following:
"I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy."
"If you can't handle me when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me."
"Dress like a Prada model without knowing eh? Typical me hehe."
"If you actually get to know me, you'll understand why I am a successful an why I hold power in my local community"
"I ooze class in person."
"I stink of money not cigarettes."
You'll feel better in no time.post #92204 of 1176664/12/13 at 6:37am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Mid gray super 150's Corneliani "Leader" suit in 52R EU / 42R US. 11 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 16 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories