ps. asians really like baseball... especially the japanese
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6147post #92191 of 1176684/11/13 at 7:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92192 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:01pmpost #92193 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #92194 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithitQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
So I actually was wondering if people think the MMM side-zips work with the jacket & tie fit I posted this morning... if anyone wants to get around to discussing actual fits. I think it's stretching a little but that it works. You tell me.
Not you though, doublepenetration92
I liked them. Quick question for you, though: you wear relatively tapered trousers without all that much break to them. (That wasn't the question, or a question at all.) When you're wearing side-zips, do you run into any issues with your trouser hems settling over the boots when you sit down, stand up, cross and uncross your legs, &c? Do you just readjust them every time you stand up?
Thanks! (that wasn't the answer) Yeah, those pants have a slight break when worn with normal dress shoes but with the higher heel on the side-zips, it becomes a no-break situation. They do ride up when I sit down, to just about the top level of the boots. So yes, when I stand up, sometimes they get caught on the top of the boot. But after 1 or 2 steps they straighten back out. I don't have to do any manual adjustments.post #92195 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:22pmpost #92196 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:55pmpost #92197 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:56pmpost #92198 of 1176684/11/13 at 9:27pmpost #92199 of 1176684/11/13 at 9:32pmpost #92200 of 1176684/11/13 at 9:38pmpost #92201 of 1176684/11/13 at 10:24pmpost #92202 of 1176684/11/13 at 10:39pmi like the fit overall, and i dont hate the pants, but when i look at the fit it makes me think this:
top half - im gonna look like a samurai master and rule over all with these awesome garments.
bottom - ah fuck it, ima grab some sweats and eat some chitos.post #92203 of 1176684/11/13 at 10:54pmpost #92204 of 1176684/12/13 at 4:08ampost #92205 of 1176684/12/13 at 6:20am
No way dude, have some confidence. Look in the mirror and repeat the following:
"I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy."
"If you can't handle me when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me."
"Dress like a Prada model without knowing eh? Typical me hehe."
"If you actually get to know me, you'll understand why I am a successful an why I hold power in my local community"
"I ooze class in person."
"I stink of money not cigarettes."
You'll feel better in no time.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - DENIM - VOTE NOW 8 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan