ps. asians really like baseball... especially the japanese
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6147post #92191 of 1176684/11/13 at 7:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92192 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:01pmpost #92193 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:04pmpost #92194 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithitQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
So I actually was wondering if people think the MMM side-zips work with the jacket & tie fit I posted this morning... if anyone wants to get around to discussing actual fits. I think it's stretching a little but that it works. You tell me.
Not you though, doublepenetration92
I liked them. Quick question for you, though: you wear relatively tapered trousers without all that much break to them. (That wasn't the question, or a question at all.) When you're wearing side-zips, do you run into any issues with your trouser hems settling over the boots when you sit down, stand up, cross and uncross your legs, &c? Do you just readjust them every time you stand up?
Thanks! (that wasn't the answer) Yeah, those pants have a slight break when worn with normal dress shoes but with the higher heel on the side-zips, it becomes a no-break situation. They do ride up when I sit down, to just about the top level of the boots. So yes, when I stand up, sometimes they get caught on the top of the boot. But after 1 or 2 steps they straighten back out. I don't have to do any manual adjustments.post #92195 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:22pmpost #92196 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:55pmpost #92197 of 1176684/11/13 at 8:56pmpost #92198 of 1176684/11/13 at 9:27pmpost #92199 of 1176684/11/13 at 9:32pmpost #92200 of 1176684/11/13 at 9:38pmpost #92201 of 1176684/11/13 at 10:24pmpost #92202 of 1176684/11/13 at 10:39pmi like the fit overall, and i dont hate the pants, but when i look at the fit it makes me think this:
top half - im gonna look like a samurai master and rule over all with these awesome garments.
bottom - ah fuck it, ima grab some sweats and eat some chitos.post #92203 of 1176684/11/13 at 10:54pmpost #92204 of 1176684/12/13 at 4:08ampost #92205 of 1176684/12/13 at 6:20am
No way dude, have some confidence. Look in the mirror and repeat the following:
"I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy."
"If you can't handle me when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me."
"Dress like a Prada model without knowing eh? Typical me hehe."
"If you actually get to know me, you'll understand why I am a successful an why I hold power in my local community"
"I ooze class in person."
"I stink of money not cigarettes."
You'll feel better in no time.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 23 seconds ago
- › trotsky jacket 2 minutes ago
- › pessoa jacket 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory Double Indigo Work Trousers (sz 34- fit 36) 17 minutes ago
- › Movado Watch - Contest? 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...