or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6146  

post #92176 of 117668

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

here we goooooooooo...

 

Just catching up today and this made me LOL. I didn't even have to read the next 10 pages. nice work c-fud.

post #92177 of 117668
Is that Plokhov cardigan?
post #92178 of 117668
Diglet, the top half is awesome. And though I love the idea of the bottom half, i reeeally don't like the way those pants drape. try a pair that fits similarly but with less volume at the knee and hem
post #92179 of 117668
Without the shoes, that looks like something you'd wear to bed.
post #92180 of 117668
I'm with b!cd, top half is awesome, and bottom half is close. Man that Plokhov knit is awesome. Also, rotflmao.gif @ the new avatar b!cd
post #92181 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

Just catching up today and this made me LOL. I didn't even have to read the next 10 pages. nice work c-fud.

sometimes, you just know
post #92182 of 117668
not sure why people think it's that good. it's so close to being good, but kind of went sour. right now, his clothes just makes him look a bit portly. would definitely change the tee to something without a pocket and a slightly larger neck opening. would also personally change the pants, but i can see it working if he replaced the shoes for a chunky boot. personally, i'd go for trousers with a larger top block and a strong taper.... maybe a yohji or a zam barrett?
post #92183 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

So I actually was wondering if people think the MMM side-zips work with the jacket & tie fit I posted this morning... if anyone wants to get around to discussing actual fits. I think it's stretching a little but that it works. You tell me.

Not you though, doublepenetration92

I liked them. Quick question for you, though: you wear relatively tapered trousers without all that much break to them. (That wasn't the question, or a question at all.) When you're wearing side-zips, do you run into any issues with your trouser hems settling over the boots when you sit down, stand up, cross and uncross your legs, &c? Do you just readjust them every time you stand up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

ok this isn't funny anymore. can we all agree to ignore this guy and move on

I recall someone mentioning in the pre-huddler era that if enough people put someone on ignore, they're auto-banned. Or autobahned, I'm not sure which. Either way, a fitting end for a wanton troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookz View Post

Without the shoes, that looks like something you'd wear to bed.

You don't wear shoes to bed?! patch[1].gif
post #92184 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

not sure why people think it's that good. it's so close to being good, but kind of went sour. right now, his clothes just makes him look a bit portly. would definitely change the tee to something without a pocket and a slightly larger neck opening. would also personally change the pants, but i can see it working if he replaced the shoes for a chunky boot. personally, i'd go for trousers with a larger top block and a strong taper.... maybe a yohji or a zam barrett?

 

I can't agree with you more. However, I'm literally in the middle of kind of figuring out what's really my style and what isn't so I don't have that many pieces to work with. The pants are actually from Russel Athletics for $16 so I thought it would be worth a shot just to try it out with this fit and unfortunately, I have absolutely no baller footwear. It's tough making a fit with so limited options but I'm coming along slowly but surely!

post #92185 of 117668
These silent ones are worth a shot. They didn't work with my wardrobe at all when I tried them, but I could see them complementing your cardigan/tee nicely.
post #92186 of 117668
if he changed the shirt, wore hakama pants. and docs, he'd be a bigger thumb raider than svb. i want that cardigan now.
post #92187 of 117668

^Thanks! But no smalls left :(.

 

I'm going to work on buying some more clothes that compliment the style I'm aiming for and I'll be back with more fits that will hopefully make nahneun proud biggrin.gif.

post #92188 of 117668
Dunno how many plate appearances you got dude but after what you said about the russels and the kicks I'd call that a double at least.
post #92189 of 117668

sorry... but what are plate appearances?

post #92190 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomzzz View Post

Dunno how many plate appearances you got dude but after what you said about the russels and the kicks I'd call that a double at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post

sorry... but what are plate appearances?

Samurais don't watch baseball.

Diglet, cardigan looks way, way better on you than the Forward model. Maybe it's the absence of a forehead tattoo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread