why would you repost derks fit from sufu lol
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6145
Styleforum Top Picks
dunno, i've found slouchier fits tend to benefit from the "camera adds 10 pounds" effect. plus i'm way more tolerant of slouchiness on other people than i am with myself when i look in the mirror. maybe you're the same way? either way, derk fits are sweet. wonder how they'd look IRL
i think build plays into that a lot. the look of 10 extra lbs on me for example, would really destroy the look, but derk being rather skinny, even if the slouchiness may add some perceived weight, he can afford it. also, i think that the whole extra pounds thing only applies to people who are rather big or are on the border of being big to begin with. skinny dudes always look skinny.
caveat-- yeah, the pants are black. it seems to be a received nugget of styling wisdom that black and brown don't go well together, but i quite like black with brown (and black with blue, which also gets a bad rap). i think what's most important is that the tones and textures mix well.
nonsense. these colors are wonderful together. even on the other side of the wall the below fit was pretty well received. also, as to black and brown, my fave color combo on a watch is brown strap/black face. they are great colors together imo.
(i know its a douche move to use myself as an example, but whatevz...)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This was my fit today. first post here.
express jacket and shirt (forgive me please)
- after recent 15lb weight gain, no longer fit properly and are too tight, but don't have the money for alterations or new stuff at the moment
louis vuitton damier graphite belt
American Eagle jeans (on sale for $20, my fat pair)
Johnston and Murphy Melton
Billingham hadley pro, camera bag, with camera inserts removed and used as my day bag, shoulder strap tucked inside.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 58 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 1 minute ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...