or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6141  

post #92101 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

I like this, it's called the Pradaddy look. You should untuck the shirt and let the shirt hem stick out.

No, at this point, my suggestion would have been for him to veer a little further into the street.
post #92102 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Are you a well known, local sex offender? confused.gif
No, I run a VERY successful business, and yes, by the age of 16 I made my first £25k. I'm 21 now, do the math.

Gigolo?
post #92103 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post


I like this, it's called the Pradaddy look. You should untuck the shirt and let the shirt hem stick out.

Thanks, I may try that in the future.

What does Pradaddy connote? 

post #92104 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post


because you're a human and the other member of your community is a dog

 

post #92105 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post


Are you a well known, local sex offender? confused.gif

No, I run a VERY successful business, and yes, by the age of 16 I made my first £25k. I'm 21 now, do the math.

 

5.

 

it's been 5 years.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

aren't you people supposed to say "maths?"

 

btw, £25k isn't cool. you know what's cool? a billion dollars.

 

wait, what was that first figure you quoted again?

post #92106 of 117668
DP92 the problem is that you are not You here, but rather, you are DP92. No matter how great you think You are, you are not that on the forum.

Indeed, on the forum, you are DP92, and DP92 does not exude class or grace or dignity. DP92 is a tool who gets hyper-defensive regarding critiques of his fits, tries too hard to communicate that he lives a certain lifestyle, and critiques fits that he doesn't understand, which generally comes off as arrogant and clueless.

This is the last I'm going to try to tell you why everyone here hates you before I go back to mocking you.
post #92107 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

APK reads homely girls' facebooks.

Whoops, sorry, meant to say...

My Facebook friends list has more class, more money and evidently more power than yours will ever host in your life time. Do not start being clever with me sunshine. There is nothing about my Facebook friends that indicates I should be surrounded by ugly people, my friends list stinks of beauty not homeliness. You have a miss-conception of my friends list, perhaps it is my young age and fresh face and a little wet behind the ears but my friends list oozes class in person.
post #92108 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

 

5.

 

it's been 5 years.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

aren't you people supposed to say "maths?"

 

btw, £25k isn't cool. you know what's cool? a billion dollars.

 

wait, what was that first figure you quoted again?

£25k was my first year as young, wild 16 year old, I have calmed down, become cooler and more collective and make less rash decisions. I have had 5 year building my business from strength to strength. I'm not going to boast my exact fortune to you all. 

post #92109 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

No, I run a VERY successful business, and yes, by the age of 16 I made my first £25k. I'm 21 now, do the math.

lets see, it took you 16 years to make your first 25k pounds, which puts your yearly income at £1562.50. Five years later, if my math is correct, that's another £7812.50 total, making your total fortune £32,812, assuming you've spent none of it.
post #92110 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

No, I run a VERY successful business, and yes, by the age of 16 I made my first £25k. I'm 21 now, do the math.

shiiiiiiiiiet... YMCMB status.
post #92111 of 117668

If only there was this much thought put into the fits...if only. Never get high hopes once the thread reaches 10+pages since the last time you checked. frown.gif

post #92112 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

I'm not going to boast my exact fortune to you all. 

 

keep your eyes peeled for those 4 for £99 sales at TM Lewin, though. And then brag about the deals you got.

post #92113 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Thanks, I may try that in the future.
What does Pradaddy connote? 

It's just a look from the recent Prada fall/winter 2013 which is made up of a jumper, trouser, and a shirt with the hem sticking out.
post #92114 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

 

keep your eyes peeled for those 4 for £99 sales at TM Lewin, though. And then brag about the deals you got.

Yup, you will learn one day, there is no need to spend £200 on a shirt only for it to be sliced and diced by a tailor, or spend £200 on a M2M and to outgrow it in a month. I still spend the same amount on shirts now as I did when I had £100 to my name. 

post #92115 of 117668
We can tell
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread