or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6138  

post #92056 of 117670
DP92 - as i see it, you have a few options, here are two of them.

1. keep at it. you will get plenty of attention. people will laugh, people will complain and there will be plenty back and forth. but in the end, no-one will take you seriously. you will be nothing more than a running joke that eventually people will tire of and dismiss entirely, and in a rather rude fashion i would guess.

as it is, people already take your dog more seriously than they do you, and even that charm will wear off at this pace.

2. you could take a few hints and try at least a little bit to fit with the group. post some solid fits (no, not just just solid in your opinion, i mean solid in the eyes if others as well) and be part of the community.

ball in your court, man.
post #92057 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

its just a matter of time


was max_r onto something?



(9)
post #92058 of 117670
tbh, that shop with the rick shorts and dunks is pretty fucking awesome.

and ghost saved the thread!
post #92059 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

DP92 - as i see it, you have a few options, here are two of them.

1. keep at it. you will get plenty of attention. people will laugh, people will complain and there will be plenty back and forth. but in the end, no-one will take you seriously. you will be nothing more than a running joke that eventually people will tire of and dismiss entirely, and in a rather rude fashion i would guess.

as it is, people already take your dog more seriously than they do you, and even that charm will wear off at this pace.

2. you could take a few hints and try at least a little bit to fit with the group. post some solid fits (no, not just just solid in your opinion, i mean solid in the eyes if others as well) and be part of the community.

ball in your court, man.

I try and post solid fits but it seems people here have different opinions. This is me. If you dislike me as a person, that's your loss; there are many individuals whom would love to get to know me and have 5 minutes of my time. I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy. 

So my choices are change my personality or change clothing style in order to conform to an online community. 

 

If you can't handle me when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me.

post #92060 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

I try and post solid fits but it seems people here have different opinions. This is me. If you dislike me as a person, that's your loss; there are many individuals whom would love to get to know me and have 5 minutes of my time. I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy. 

So my choices are change my personality or change clothing style in order to conform to an online community. 

 

If you can't handle me wearing when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me.

make...it...stop...!

post #92061 of 117670

post #92062 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

was max_r onto something?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

(9)

i know this is half-jesting, but i sort of like this path. i could see black/navy trousers or a technical pant like isaora working here
post #92063 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

If you can't handle me wearing when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me.

This is a GQ-ed version of that "You don't deserve me at my best" quote homely girls post on Facebook.
post #92064 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

tbh, that shop with the rick shorts and dunks is pretty fucking awesome.

It's one of the best photoshops of me of all time, which is no empty compliment. Unfortunately those shorts don't compare to the pod shorts, because I thought it looked pretty good too.
post #92065 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

reserved and humble
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

reserved and humble


OK BRO
post #92066 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

I try and post solid fits but it seems people here have different opinions. This is me. If you dislike me as a person, that's your loss; there are many individuals whom would love to get to know me and have 5 minutes of my time. I dress for me, I dress to what I think constitutes a young successful, playful yet reserved and humble kind of guy. 
So my choices are change my personality or change clothing style in order to conform to an online community. 
If you can't handle me when I'm cold, homeless and wearing a dirt rag, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm successful, wealthy and wrapped in the finest man made materials. You lot sure as hell don't deserve me.

dude. i am not saying i dont like you, i dont even know you. i dont really care what you post, or how you dress. i was merely trying to give you an idea of what i think might be beneficial to you and how you could possibly gain more from the forum than just being something to talk about. keep on keepin on, man. i hope it all works out for you.
post #92067 of 117670
I bet he doesn't even own an espresso machine
post #92068 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post


This is a GQ-ed version of that "You don't deserve me at my best" quote homely girls post on Facebook.

Actually, it's my version. But it's true.

 

This thread and the community within are wrapped up in their own little world, as soon as someone who does not conform to their mould come in and posts some good looking fits, yet slightly different to theirs, they attack like a pack of wolves.

 

Just know that whilst you're worrying about a mm of pulling in the left forearm of a shirt, them people you're mocking are out there enjoying life, enjoying their clothing and style and most of all being comfortable within themselves.

 

People treat me with the utmost respect in my social life, because quite frankly they know I could dress in absolutely any clothing I desire, but I CHOOSE to dress in what I do. That's the difference between you and me, I have a choice, you do not in fear of rejection from the community.

post #92069 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Actually, it's my version. But it's true.

This thread and the community within are wrapped up in their own little world, as soon as someone who does not conform to their mould come in and posts some good looking fits, yet slightly different to theirs, they attack like a pack of wolves.

Just know that whilst you're worrying about a mm of pulling in the left forearm of a shirt, them people you're mocking are out there enjoying life, enjoying their clothing and style and most of all being comfortable within themselves.

People treat me with the utmost respect in my social life, because quite frankly they know I could dress in absolutely any clothing I desire, but I CHOOSE to dress in what I do. That's the difference between you and me, I have a choice, you do not in fear of rejection from the community.

Tony fucking Robbins up in this bitch.
post #92070 of 117670
this shit got pretty serious when dog kicking was mentioned. many more problems than an angry dog at that point.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread