or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6133

post #91981 of 115944
Well hey guys, being a fucking baller ass menswear style icon has its perks. One, I get to travel the world and fuck many beautiful womens (and sometimes mens). Two, I know a poor fit when I see it, because let's face it - I am a well dressed lavish. Baboosh!

So... this is definitely a poor fit....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Rude, Crude and Blued boxing[1].gif






Wrapped in Lambswool, cotton and suede.


While this is, indeed, not a poor fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derk View Post



I hope you enjoyed today's class on poor fits.
post #91982 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Well hey guys, being a fucking baller ass menswear style icon has its perks. One, I get to travel the world and fuck many beautiful womens (and sometimes mens). Two, I know a poor fit when I see it, because let's face it - I am a well dressed lavish. Baboosh!

So... this is definitely a poor fit....
While this is, indeed, not a poor fit.
I hope you enjoyed today's class on poor fits.

Hey wise guy, how is that 2nd picture a great fit and mine isn't? What is wrong with the world today.

I dress plushly and I honestly can't be in the public eye without being complimented on my style and pizazz....I'm actually being serious too satisfied.gif

post #91983 of 115944
sigh...for lack of a better term.... the main issue here is....

SWAGGGGGGGGGGGG





among other things
post #91984 of 115944

-

post #91985 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

Hey wise guy, how is that 2nd picture a great fit and mine isn't? What is wrong with the world today.
I dress plushly and I honestly can't be in the public eye without being complimented on my style and pizazz....I'm actually being serious too satisfied.gif

derk actually has a sense of personal style. you're just wearing a bunch of too-tight "timeless classics" or whatever and think you're a fucking god.

also you talk like an asshole
post #91986 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

sigh...for lack of a better term.... the main issue here is....

SWAGGGGGGGGGGGG





among other things

I'm confident, fresh faced and dress to the nines..if that's 'SWAG' then so sue me.

Eyes peeled for more fits soon

post #91987 of 115944
here we goooooooooo...
post #91988 of 115944
Fuck it. Dude, you look boring and bad.
post #91989 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

hey derk who makes the long white shirts you're always wearing?

Thanks!

 

Hey,

 

 

This one it's a tank, Acne for the brand ( it's very long (80 cm) )

post #91990 of 115944
you're not confident. you're arrogant. and i disagree on the last two counts. because i'm a dick like that
post #91991 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Well hey guys, being a fucking baller ass menswear style icon has its perks. One, I get to travel the world and fuck many beautiful womens (and sometimes mens). Two, I know a poor fit when I see it, because let's face it - I am a well dressed lavish. Baboosh!

So... this is definitely a poor fit....
While this is, indeed, not a poor fit.
I hope you enjoyed today's class on poor fits.

 

HAHA Mr Moo, you're very funny ;)

post #91992 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post


derk actually has a sense of personal style. you're just wearing a bunch of too-tight "timeless classics" or whatever and think you're a fucking god.

also you talk like an asshole

How can you even comment on me wearing ill fitting clothes when derk looks like he's gotten dressed in the 'derk' lol fistbump.gif

 

I dress sensibly and dress to the personification of money. You think I care what you think? I wouldn't wear a £2700 piece of metal on my wrist if I did.

post #91993 of 115944
Guys. Guys. GUYS.
He has a watch worth almost as much as a basic designer leather jacket.
I think you'd all better back off.
post #91994 of 115944
lol. no. why don't you apply for a gig at richkidsoftumblr? you'd fit right in.
post #91995 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

I dress sensibly and dress to the personification of money.

puzzled.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread