Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6133
Styleforum Top Picks
Well hey guys, being a fucking baller ass menswear style icon has its perks. One, I get to travel the world and fuck many beautiful womens (and sometimes mens). Two, I know a poor fit when I see it, because let's face it - I am a well dressed lavish. Baboosh!
So... this is definitely a poor fit....
While this is, indeed, not a poor fit.
I hope you enjoyed today's class on poor fits.
HAHA Mr Moo, you're very funny ;)
How can you even comment on me wearing ill fitting clothes when derk looks like he's gotten dressed in the 'derk' lol
I dress sensibly and dress to the personification of money. You think I care what you think? I wouldn't wear a £2700 piece of metal on my wrist if I did.
Apart from that is just the value of a minor accessory. Now how about you calculate my other daily wears.
Trolling? Replying to the hate from people in this thread more like.
I had 1 post and you all jumped on me saying my shirt is skin tight. You'll be eating your words when you see more fits
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...