or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6130  

post #91936 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post


I just know a poor fit when I see one, I guess satisfied.gif

Jesus... Just please leave.
post #91937 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

I just know a poor fit when I see one, I guess satisfied.gif

I'll tone it down and keep one criticism bullet-point in the future, until I get more posts

no, i don't think you understood

stop saying smug shit like "i just know a poor fit when i see one" when the only thing you've contributed to this forum is a painfully mediocre button up and chinos fit and a shirtless pic

keep criticism to zero bullet points until you've been around for a bit and made posts that aren't defending your own waywt's or critiquing others

or we will not like you very much at all
post #91938 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

or we will not like you very much at all

Too late!
post #91939 of 117668
Got my dad´s old Casiotron (1976?) to work

zehfyJQ.jpg


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
JUeRtEb.jpg

WKRhhjN.jpg

yFAxTXA.jpg

f36MSPr.jpg

n9skinP.jpg
post #91940 of 117668

That things cool! At what age does wearing a "real" watch (not a G-shock/etc.) stop looking affected. I  love how a nice seamaster or something half-tucked under a bomber cuff looks but at my age I feel like it would look a bit tryhard. 

post #91941 of 117668
I don't know. I guess this is the other way around. I'm almost 42. I will wear this one with pride and a smile on my face.
post #91942 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by glundr View Post

That things cool! At what age does wearing a "real" watch (not a G-shock/etc.) stop looking affected. I  love how a nice seamaster or something half-tucked under a bomber cuff looks but at my age I feel like it would look a bit tryhard. 

 

Funny you should say that bounce2.gif

 

 

Here is my Seamaster @ 21 years of age.

I look more lavish than try-hard

post #91943 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP92 View Post

 

Funny you should say that bounce2.gif

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Here is my Seamaster @ 21 years of age.

I look more lavish than try-hard

This guy.... Clearly the gift that keeps on giving.

 

Wording reminded me of this http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch 

post #91944 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Got my dad´s old Casiotron (1976?) to work


[/SPOILER]

Nice work on the restoration. You might be able to accurately date it here: http://www.digitalwatchlibrary.com/DWL/categorylisting/all/Casiotron/releasedate/

I started getting interested in watches a few years back but slowly drifted into just wearing a couple of Seiko 5's - cheap and reliable enough for me, but if I had a hand me down digital I'd definitely wear it with a smile.
post #91945 of 117668
I think Stanley's fit is great. Then again I dress like that and don't understand a lot of you young people on SWD nor the stuffy old men on CM. patch[1].gif

The shoes are the only bit that doesn't work - pair of suede playboys FTW.

post #91946 of 117668
Grey and misty.



Christy's
Zegna
AA
Levi's
Loake

Jacket is an old Zegna Soft - unstructured cashgora - unbelievably warm and soft
post #91947 of 117668
Every time i see DP92's posts they always go exactly the way I'm hoping they don't end up going.
post #91948 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

This is perhaps the greatest sin of all. Gotta coordinate accessories with belt/shoes.

No.
post #91949 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Nice work on the restoration. You might be able to accurately date it here: http://www.digitalwatchlibrary.com/DWL/categorylisting/all/Casiotron/releasedate/

I started getting interested in watches a few years back but slowly drifted into just wearing a couple of Seiko 5's - cheap and reliable enough for me, but if I had a hand me down digital I'd definitely wear it with a smile.

Thanks very much, MoK. I can't seem to find the exact watch (Casiotron R-16). Maybe I'll have to dig deeper. Would be nice to get the exact date and details.

Unfortunately, my father didn't get to hand it down to me. My brothers and I found it in a box with some of the few belongings of him that we have left when sorting out my mother's apartment. Hence the "wearing with pride" comment smile.gif.
post #91950 of 117668

MoK, you keep posting new jackets I haven't seen before!  I like this one best of what you've worn so far, I think it's great.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread