What's the golden chest to shirt size ratio? 3 inches bigger?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6128
Styleforum Top Picks
If those are APC PNS, shouldn't the leg opening be pretty damn slim? Try uncuffing them and just letting the denim stack. It'll look a little off while they're still crispy and box-fresh, but the stack should settle in and probably look better than a cuff or hem in the long run.
thanks f or the feedback, I appreciate it. can you elaborate regarding shoes? I think black would be too large a contrast, and brown would take away from the great color scheme. regarding the pants, though, I have extremely large thighs and slender ankles so I have to wear tapered pants. here are some pictures of me pants less so you can see.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Since you're already wearing black pants, I think black/charcoal pants black derbies would be fine. Or cropped pants with black boots. Or lowtop chunky white sneakers, Ann D or NN x Converse or something. Disappointed in the lack of naked pictures.
i am so proud of that btw. enjoy your title. i still think my original idea was better though.
depends how handsome you are.
svb i don't like this. i think it's a good summation of a lot of your misses -- color choice is way over the map. red plaid (or madras) shirt, under a black cardigan, with super dark brown sneakers and tan pants. would look great with a lighter colored sneaker and maybe a blue shirt.
hrm... cardigan is a dark navy if that helps.
other than shoes I don't think I actually have a black anything. I know, I know... sometimes I feel like I don't belong here either.
but I do agree a blue shirt/black cardi/tan pants/light sneaker fit would not be a bad choice.
...oh, my watch strap is black
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 40 seconds ago
- › Paid for an item with paypal, then changed my mind. Seller refusing... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › Multiple Dress Shirts,Vest for Sale Polo Ralph... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Superman VS Batman - Movie Thread (July 17, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › 11/25 ADDS and DROPS!! - SPORTCOAT MEGATHREAD - NWT and Preowned -... 5 minutes ago
- › Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for... 5 minutes ago
- › Supple 42R Brown Cashmere/Silk Ermenegildo Zegna SC - Used, Good... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › ANNOUNCEMENT BLURB by Steve123
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw