yeah the shirt is good. I'm assuming you had it tailored to fit like that, and the only thing I'd change would be to leave it an inch longer if you had it shortened.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6122post #91816 of 1176664/10/13 at 9:08ampost #91817 of 1176664/10/13 at 9:37ampost #91818 of 1176664/10/13 at 9:46amQuote:
+1. they are very amenable to that. i have bought and exchanges a ton of stuff from them, and the process has always been super easy.post #91819 of 1176664/10/13 at 9:47ampost #91820 of 1176664/10/13 at 9:50amQuote:
I don't remember having seen your calves though , need proof.
Really? I live in slumlord college housing with six other people haha.post #91821 of 1176664/10/13 at 10:02amQuote:yeah the shirt is good. I'm assuming you had it tailored to fit like that, and the only thing I'd change would be to leave it an inch longer if you had it shortened.
actually, this is the fit otr. the only modifications are that i dyed it, it was originally a pretty ugly white, grey, orange.post #91822 of 1176664/10/13 at 10:13am
First post on this forum so go easy
The shirt is a gingham tailored TM lewin, I am a 44 chest with a 33 waist so it can be a pain getting nice fitting shirt - how does the fit look?
I can see I turned my chinos up much too far, I was walking around like this all day!! Oh well, I hope people liked my socks..ha
Any comments or criticism welcome.
DPpost #91823 of 1176664/10/13 at 10:16ampost #91824 of 1176664/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
Totally understandable, I wanted to show a little sock, I like the look despite them matching, but yeah I went roll happy and showed wayyy too much.
Good stuff!post #91825 of 1176664/10/13 at 10:51ampost #91826 of 1176664/10/13 at 10:55ampost #91827 of 1176664/10/13 at 11:00ampost #91828 of 1176664/10/13 at 11:03ampost #91829 of 1176664/10/13 at 11:04ampost #91830 of 1176664/10/13 at 11:14am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 2 minutes ago
- › 370g Classic Navy Chalk Stripe Fox Flannel 3.5 metres, with EMS 10 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › 290g Fine Grey Worsted Fox Flannel 3.5 yards, EMS included 18 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 19 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...