or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6088  

post #91306 of 117670
lol
post #91307 of 117670
That speed of urthwhytes post was disturbing to me
post #91308 of 117670
Takes only a few seconds if you know how to use advanced search for threads (which Willy has had to demonstrate step by step with screen caps).
post #91309 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

RFX does not post outfits though

RFX is one of the best posters on this side of the forum. He hasn't posted an outfit in awhile, though.

post #91310 of 117670
Can Parker get a limb in that sf Voltron formation? Jussaying
post #91311 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

lol but you blew it when you failed to 'shop happy little trees into the background. come on, this is like bob ross 101

Oh, but you are the happy little tree.
post #91312 of 117670
Since the Voltron of Planet Classic Format is too far away to help the explorers, a totally new Voltron is constructed to battle the MC threat. This Voltron team consists of fifteen members, divided into three teams of five, known respectively as the Drapey/Different silhouettes, Streetwear/Designer, and Lifestyle/Tailored. Each team is specialized in gathering data or styling in their area of expertise. Each team can combine their styles into a bigger machine, with each combined style differing amongst the three teams. These fighters are:

The Repeated Letters Fighter (Drapey/Different silhouettes) [Shah, dantebykiko, snowman, davidlee388, the ghost of lane]
The Next Level Fighter (Streetwear/Designer) [c4est, artishard, RFX, fuuma, Synthese]
The Banner Photo Fighter (Lifestyle/Tailored) [Tirailleur, MoK, Gdl, Parker, Barims]

When necessary, all fifteen posters combine to form the mighty SW&D Voltron. Sipang is the magic force that holds it all together. Tcwalter thumbs comments are its language. Jet is the commander.


OK I had to stretch a bit/pigeonhole people, but I tried. It's Friday. Obviously there are plenty of other good posters too, etc.
Edited by cyc wid it - 4/5/13 at 6:29pm
post #91313 of 117670
If style reflects both clothing choices and the manner in which they are worn (including looking comfortable) the SW&D galaxy will almost always defeat the CM side. And I'm from that side.
post #91314 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie View Post

If style reflects both clothing choices and the manner in which they are worn (including looking comfortable) the SW&D galaxy will almost always defeat the CM side. And I'm from that side.



post #91315 of 117670
From earlier today. I like this altogether, but I know it could be a lot better. Any thoughts?

post #91316 of 117670
Oh - also hair. I did say almost though so no complacency allowed.
post #91317 of 117670
And double
post #91318 of 117670

Nonnative
W+H
CP

Busted out these W+H black denim from many seasons ago(2008?)
post #91319 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Since the Voltron of Planet Classic Format is too far away to help the explorers, a totally new Voltron is constructed to battle the MC threat. This Voltron team consists of fifteen members, divided into three teams of five, known respectively as the Drapey/Different silhouettes, Streetwear/Designer, and Lifestyle/Tailored. Each team is specialized in gathering data or styling in their area of expertise. Each team can combine their styles into a bigger machine, with each combined style differing amongst the three teams. These fighters are:

The Repeated Letters Fighter (Drapey/Different silhouettes) [Shah, dantebykiko, snowman, davidlee388, the ghost of lane]
The Next Level Fighter (Streetwear/Designer) [c4est, artishard, RFX, fuuma, Synthese]
The Banner Photo Fighter (Lifestyle/Tailored) [Tirailleur, MoK, Gdl, Parker, Barims]

When necessary, all fifteen posters combine to form the mighty SW&D Voltron. Sipang is the magic force that holds it all together. Tcwalter thumbs comments are its language. Jet is the commander.


OK I had to stretch a bit/pigeonhole people, but I tried. It's Friday. Obviously there are plenty of other good posters too, etc.

Synth is disappointed that Shoreman is not included.

Thanks for the positive comments regarding my post earlier today. The Alt-A cardi has been in my closet for nearly a year. Today is the first time I've ever worn it out of the bedroom. It's super thin and the material is pretty gauzy, which really means that it was just a little too little to wear on this early spring day (suffer for fashion).
post #91320 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

lol but you blew it when you failed to 'shop happy little trees into the background. come on, this is like bob ross 101

For the Seattle peeps (at least those old enough to remember):
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread