ignore, it's just miran
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6066post #90976 of 1176664/1/13 at 7:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90977 of 1176664/1/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
You are correct. Some of the grad housing options are pretty good with huge living room and kitchen areas, living like a king compared to the undergrad facilities. I can't wait to get rid of this roommate so I can properly utilize it.post #90978 of 1176664/1/13 at 7:34pmpost #90979 of 1176664/1/13 at 7:46pmI think are just being reactionary because you took a drastic left turn. I think it's a good thing. I tried a loooooot of bad fits before I got a few good ones. and I'm sure many mishaps await me still. But it def was good for me to make lots of mistakes to get a better sense of what I like.
also different pants is a solid suggestionpost #90980 of 1176664/1/13 at 8:00pmpost #90981 of 1176664/1/13 at 8:14pmpost #90982 of 1176664/1/13 at 8:19pmpost #90983 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:23pmpost #90984 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:26pmpost #90985 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:30pmpost #90986 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:30pmQuote:
Thanks - those are post Hem (denimdoctor did a decent job of the chainstitch). They turned out to be 37" long so I had him take 4 1/4" off.
If I get another pair I'll probably size down 1" (assuming they do odd sizes) as the waist requires a belt, but sizing down 2 would probably be too tight on the thigh.
Edited by ManofKent - 4/1/13 at 9:50pmpost #90987 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:34pmpost #90988 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:36pm
First time WAYWT after a couple of weeks of lurking. I would love critiques, however harsh as long as they're constructive. Apologies for the dirty mirror and the poor sleeve lengths. Also, I'm 6'8" and have no idea if what I'm doing works for someone as absurdly tall as myself.
Anyway, this is what I wore today:
Hugo Boss double breasted blazer
American Apparel sweater
7 for All Mankind jeans
Mysterious thrifted desert bootspost #90989 of 1176664/1/13 at 9:36pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 57 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › GMTO Carmina Split Toe Derby 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shell Cordovan Black Cherry UK11.5 Oscar Last Burdeos 2 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...