or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6059  

post #90871 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Imagine US best athletes playing soccer instead of the other sports because salaries were competitive (due to interest), wouldn't even be close.

 


So you're saying americans are only in it for the money.

post #90872 of 117677
Distorbiant do you comment on reddit a lot?
post #90873 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Worst thing I've ever seen on live TV.

im going to be nauseous for a while after seeing that.
post #90874 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Imagine US best athletes playing soccer instead of the other sports because salaries were competitive (due to interest), wouldn't even be close.

 

 

yes I, too, live in an imaginary world...
 

as if americans weren't trying at all to compete in the most popular sport in the world already but are just failing miserably. americans are not interested in football because the suck at it. not the other way around.

post #90875 of 117677
^^ shitjustgotreal.jpeg ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

So you're saying americans are only in it for the money.

you say that like its a bad thing. tongue.gif
post #90876 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Imagine US best athletes playing soccer instead of the other sports because salaries were competitive (due to interest), wouldn't even be close.

THE BEST ATHLETES DON'T ALL COME FROM THE US OF FUCKING A

for christ sake man.
post #90877 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Imagine US best athletes playing soccer instead of the other sports because salaries were competitive (due to interest), wouldn't even be close.

The only real question here is why you are so painfully desperate to assert this as undisputable fact. When "the US doesn't win at something" do you sleep poorly? Do you have nothing else upon which to pin your self-esteem?
post #90878 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

I think what he's alluding to is that if there was more interest and exposure of the sport within the US, there would be more teams, and they would probably be pretty good, due to the size of the country and just how many people there are to choose from.

for example, the olympics, the USA is usually in the top two or three countries for the last decade or so, atleast.

And yet Jamaica, with a population of 2.7 million dominates track and field, and India struggles to even compete.

I just don't get how you guys can have the arrogance to say "if we actually tried we'd beat you"

This is the type of shit Fuuma was referring to. It's fucking annoying.
post #90879 of 117677
Lol you all seem kinda mad, jus sayin
post #90880 of 117677
My nukes could beat your nukes. It's not a big deal, I'm just sayin. (But seriously my nukes would kick your nukes asses.)
post #90881 of 117677

facepalm.gif

post #90882 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Lol you all seem kinda mad, US would dominate track and field too if it paid the bills, jus sayin


confirmed troll...

 

Formula 1 clearly doesn't pay the bills well enough, so does tennis or any other sport that is not dominated by muricans ;-)

 

edit: nice how you edited that post...

post #90883 of 117677
Americans, in general, get their asses kicked in cycling. Belgium ftw.
post #90884 of 117677
this is not a good thread derail
post #90885 of 117677
If you're a naturally gifted young athlete in the US, you are funneled into football or basketball. That's just the way it is. Baseball is in the next tier, and below that is everything else.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread