or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6052  

post #90766 of 117670

Great colour on that blazer jwoowoo!

post #90767 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

He wanted to try something else. He's a heroin addict now.

Cocaine, but close enough. smile.gif
post #90768 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

If getting thumbs helps you have motivation to quit, I say you post as much as you like. Some things are bigger than Styleforum

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. I do know how annoying quitters can be, so I'll try to keep it down. smile.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Now that NOBD has quit for a week, we need to take things to the next level. From now on, all you smokers should post WAYWTs with cig in hand, nonchalantly taking a puff. We'll see how strong his will is.

You mean like my first post on this side of the forum?

lvdOXPR.jpg


Or

vCbvhap.jpg

?

smile.gif
post #90769 of 117670

is that the yang li blazer? if so, it looks way better on you than on the LNCC model, looked way too short on him.

damn, i want it now.
post #90770 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


Thanks, man. I appreciate it. I do know how annoying quitters can be, so I'll try to keep it down. smile.gif
You mean like my first post on this side of the forum?

lvdOXPR.jpg


Or

vCbvhap.jpg

?

smile.gif

your cuffs obv are suffering beause you have failed to apply the OneShirt theory... is it Riva?

post #90771 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobstertainment View Post

nah man birkenstocks are shit and its like 70 here today

fyp
post #90772 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

your cuffs obv are suffering beause you have failed to apply the OneShirt theory... is it Riva?

But that's because it's the only shirt I have: the true OneShirt! : )

(It's a washed linen Zegna; don't know the fabric manufacturer.)
post #90773 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


But that's because it's the only shirt I have: the true OneShirt! : )

(It's a washed linen Zegna; don't know the fabric manufacturer.)


My post was a satirical take on the oneshirt thread...

post #90774 of 117670
jwoo that blazer is so nice, I assume the weird flaring in the back is from the packaging and that it will calm down eventually?
post #90775 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


My post was a satirical take on the oneshirt thread...

I thought my post was a satirical take on your satirical take on the oneshirt thread... smile.gif
post #90776 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post


I thought my post was a satirical take on your satirical take on the oneshirt thread... smile.gif


my post was a satirical take on your satirical take on my satirical take on the oneshirt thread.

 

we so meta right now.

post #90777 of 117670
128374744782.jpg
post #90778 of 117670

 

 
raf mesh tee
rick pants
rick nylon scuba
undercover backpack
vans
post #90779 of 117670
dope
post #90780 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

is that the yang li blazer? if so, it looks way better on you than on the LNCC model, looked way too short on him.

damn, i want it now.

Buy it or forever regret it! My iPhone pics don't capture most of it's awesomeness. It's way better in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

jwoo that blazer is so nice, I assume the weird flaring in the back is from the packaging and that it will calm down eventually?

You are correct sir
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread