Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6038post #90556 of 1176663/28/13 at 10:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90557 of 1176663/28/13 at 10:37ampost #90558 of 1176663/28/13 at 10:55ampost #90559 of 1176663/28/13 at 11:16ampost #90560 of 1176663/28/13 at 11:23ampost #90561 of 1176663/28/13 at 11:24ampost-apoc nomad synth v. western synth v. beach synth. if #1 wins he must move to romania; if #2 he must move to texas; if #3 he must move to costa rica
actually, for these really to be proper "battles" the combatants should be named beforehand and then they should put together their best look. but that would be stupid and douchey, like male model fight clubsQuote:
or tagutcow v. tagutcow v. tagutcow (aka the father v. the son v. the holy spirit)post #90562 of 1176663/28/13 at 11:31amQuote:\Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
post-apoc nomad synth v. western synth v. beach synth. if #1 wins he must move to romania; if #2 he must move to texas; if #3 he must move to costa rica
actually, for these really to be proper "battles" the combatants should be named beforehand and then they should put together their best look. but that would be stupid and douchey, like male model fight clubs
or tagutcow v. tagutcow v. tagutcow (aka the father v. the son v. the holy spirit)
Fight Like a Pretty Boy
Where male models go to prove they’re not Ken dolls.post #90563 of 1176663/28/13 at 11:59ampost #90564 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Fight Like a Pretty Boy
Where male models go to prove they’re not Ken dolls.
youtube/ZoolanderWalkOffScenepost #90565 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:09pmQuote:
Do you have a super short neck or just a bad forward neck syndrome? Look like your head is dug down in between your shoulders.
Idk, could be the jacket.post #90566 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:16pmpost #90567 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:19pmQuote:
it's the jacket. a little snug with the sweatshirt under it, and the fabric is still really stiff/folded from shipping. should settle down after a few wears. i wish i had a short neck. my neck is stupid long and big.post #90568 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:31pmpost #90569 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:31pmpost #90570 of 1176663/28/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
Why would you want a shorter neck, and from the pictures its honestly not that bad, I wouldnt call it long, but "big" is a perceptual term. Not to be rude, but you are slightly overweight so that just might be why you are getting those sort of distorted visual. The outfit looks nice, I'm not in love with the sweater with the jacket combination though, It might been better with a simple v-neck. love the Chukkas btw and the overall fit is quite nice.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 16 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allend Edmonds Dryden 10EEE Mocha 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...