or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6037  

post #90541 of 117668
Random- Pants fit great and are great with those boots.

wizzeak- Which geller is that?

jabon- Maybe a darker shirt would add some contrast to the tee underneath look. As is, I agree the tee is just serving to make the shirt look too short. The fact is that looks like your skin might be showing between the side hem of your buttoned shirt and your jeans if you didn't have the tee there. Maybe that's an optical illusion, but that's the way it looks from here.
post #90542 of 117668
Optical illusion. Shirt covers my belt.
post #90543 of 117668
dedicated to g trans

when i got dressed this morning i asked myself, 'how can i dress as j. crew lookbook as possible?'





aspesi jacket
geller dipdye
denim
mcnairy chukkas
post #90544 of 117668
that's in the ballpark.
post #90545 of 117668
need sexxxier hair to be in the lookbook.
post #90546 of 117668
im just happy to have hair at all
post #90547 of 117668
truth. i wish i could say the same. frown.gif
post #90548 of 117668
Jacket should be a bright color and cuffs should be higher so when you walk we can see your Corgi socks. Might be good if you just have pocket squares coming out of every pocket as well
post #90549 of 117668

Hello, I am a robot.

 

Who do you all want to see in a Fit Battle?

 

After Parker's horrific beating at the hands of Four Paletts of Red Bull, we need some fresh blood in the arena. 

post #90550 of 117668

battle of the redheads!!!

 

or

 

elisix vs elisix vs elisix .... vs elisix (max out poll options)

 

or

 

APK vs sipang

post #90551 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

battle of the redheads!!!

 

I'm sorry, I don't believe in perpetuating images of people without souls. It's one of the laws of robotics. 

post #90552 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

Jacket should be a bright color and cuffs should be higher so when you walk we can see your Corgi socks. Might be good if you just have pocket squares coming out of every pocket as well

I also need to be running forward with one leg off the ground with an expression as if i just pooped my pants
post #90553 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

battle of the redheads!!!

 

or

 

elisix vs elisix vs elisix .... vs elisix (max out poll options)

 

or

 

APK vs sipang

 

Excellent suggestions

post #90554 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by StyleforumRobot View Post

I'm sorry, I don't believe in perpetuating images of people without souls. It's one of the laws of robotics. 

whoa whoa
post #90555 of 117668
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread