or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6035  

post #90511 of 117666
i dunno dawg
post #90512 of 117666

yo neither do I

post #90513 of 117666
id rock it though. definetely not for urr'body.
post #90514 of 117666
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post


Taken in the morning before leaving home. Thank you again ManofKent for helping out with the footwear!
post #90515 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

Disclaimer: Ripping Synth off hardcore but y'all can deal. Been interested in looser/longer silhouettes for a while now, something like intergalactic scavenger meets organic business casual. This is pretty squarely at the intergalactic scavenger end of the spectrum. Also I need to clean my room






Warning: sum DEETS! (Click to show)





dat ripstop


sup artishard

Devoa ubiquitous beanie
Raf Parachute (oh sup synth)
Silent hoodie
KKA tentacle cape (oh shit what's up synth)
Rick T
Devoa STAX
ma+ canvas boots
Collateral Concepts deerskin anatomic gloves
Silent bag (golly gee thanks synth)

But yeah I'm still playing around. Imitate what you see, I guess. Hopefully there'll a fit of the Raf and KKA that's a bit more original (Devoa lapelless actually looks pretty awesome with the hoodie and cape-thing). Jacket is still the best buy of the year. I was raised by hippies who didn't believe in buying clothing so I spent most of my younger years in oversized used milsurp/carhartt/skiing stuff. The parachute jacket brings me right back. It just barely fits into my wardrobe but it feels so right.
god damn that jackets nice!
post #90516 of 117666
SPOOOOOOOOOOOPE
post #90517 of 117666


Anyone else start hearing The Walking Dead theme when they see this pic?
post #90518 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post



Anyone else start hearing The Walking Dead theme when they see this pic?
I think of The Road. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
road.jpg
post #90519 of 117666
toasty - those chukkas are great.
post #90520 of 117666
Cola, you are probably just fucking around, but other than Scarface (100% serious), I have always wanted to dress like Andy Garcia in The Lost City a lot of cream and white and navy suits, moccasins, boots etc. Very simple, and easy. Hence why I really like Margiela. That stuff you posted is too flash for me man, I won't judge anyone that wears that, but not my style

APK, next time they do a swap I'll send you a box of free dental supplies

Pope I don't know what the hell you are wearing but it looks cool as shit
post #90521 of 117666
No, I wasn't kidding and I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable by this comment but I think you are a very appealing guy (no homo) and you can pull off wearing many things that most of us here just can't. Having said that, that doesn't mean those shirts I suggested are tacky or too loud, I mean Christopher Bailey did come up with those designs. I just think they will compliment your Latin flavor.

I saw you posted a recent floral print Margiela shirt that you just bought and in my opinion, that shirt looks like a woman's blouse. The print is a little Shabby Chic to me that's why I thought that maybe if you want to incorporate prints to your mostly solid color Margiela clothes, this subtle geo print from Burberry Prorsum is a good start.
post #90522 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Cola, you are probably just fucking around, but other than Scarface (100% serious), I have always wanted to dress like Andy Garcia in The Lost City a lot of cream and white and navy suits, moccasins, boots etc. Very simple, and easy. Hence why I really like Margiela. That stuff you posted is too flash for me man, I won't judge anyone that wears that, but not my style

APK, next time they do a swap I'll send you a box of free dental supplies

Pope I don't know what the hell you are wearing but it looks cool as shit

You know.. I really think he's 100% serious

post #90523 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

No, I wasn't kidding and I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable by this comment but I think you are a very appealing guy (no homo) and you can pull off wearing many things that most of us here just can't. Having said that, that doesn't mean those shirts I suggested are tacky or too loud, I mean Christopher Bailey did come up with those designs. I just think they will compliment your Latin flavor.

I saw you posted a recent floral print Margiela shirt that you just bought and in my opinion, that shirt looks like a woman's blouse. The print is a little Shabby Chic to me that's why I thought that maybe if you want to incorporate prints to your mostly solid color Margiela clothes, this subtle geo print from Burberry Prorsum is a good start.

Those ugly shirts up there are not subtle and that is a pretty hilarious inference.

You consistently post like some kind of intentionally contrived queer-eye-for-the-straight-guy character (I never saw that show but I assume it is what the title suggests) and it's somewhere between tiresome and ridiculous when you say, for instance, that some piece vaguely tangentially similar to a single item in a runway show you remember "is just totally Prada fall 1999" as if anybody else on earth is on the same brainwave.

Christopher Bailey and Miuccia Prada matter a whole hell of a lot less than looking decent in decent-looking clothes.
post #90524 of 117666
well sorry if my fashionista lingo annoys you. It's meant to be funny and not so serious just like what fashion should be.

I wasn't trying to be like that show, just giving a suggestion to Regis. I think you are just jelly that I think he looks hot and you are....not:foo:
post #90525 of 117666
I don't get why people get so bent out of shape by cola being flamboyant. I feel like the underlying implication is that his gayness is an "act" or "exaggeration" which besides from just being offensive is silly since no one here (except maybe teger) behaves in real life the way they do on SF.

In real life I would have popped a good lot of you and in a way you wouldn't be able to prove anything in court smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread