Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6034post #90496 of 1176663/27/13 at 1:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90497 of 1176663/27/13 at 1:27pmpost #90498 of 1176663/27/13 at 1:36pmpost #90499 of 1176663/27/13 at 1:37pmpost #90500 of 1176663/27/13 at 1:41pmpost #90501 of 1176663/27/13 at 1:48pmpost #90502 of 1176663/27/13 at 2:01pmpost #90503 of 1176663/27/13 at 5:10pmpost #90504 of 1176663/27/13 at 5:36pmpost #90505 of 1176663/27/13 at 5:54pmRegis can totally pull off those shirts. the short sleeve one paired with white jeans during the day and the long sleeve one with black jeans at night. You need to get out of Michigan of the USA and visit places like Madrid, Rome, Mexico City, and look at all teh mengh that inhabit those places to understand why those shirts will look good on him, but then again even if he is of Latin heritage, those shirts might not be his taste.
I think you guys are too young to remember Versace in the 90s. Regis has teh looks of a Versace man like in this adpost #90506 of 1176663/27/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Agreed, although I basically only have one pair of pants for the time being, so there's not a whole lot of possible variation. I posted in another thread about guidi derbies looking pretty good with it...although vans probably will, too.
The jacket's super comfortable, and I love the big, functional pockets. Plus, the puppy likes to chase the belt.
It looks great to me: the EG, pants, boots, boottuck, the whole getup. No need for derbies or relaxed jeans although they might be fine as well.post #90507 of 1176663/27/13 at 6:08pmpost #90508 of 1176663/27/13 at 6:35pmpost #90509 of 1176663/27/13 at 6:44pmpost #90510 of 1176663/27/13 at 7:32pm
Disclaimer: Ripping Synth off hardcore but y'all can deal. Been interested in looser/longer silhouettes for a while now, something like intergalactic scavenger meets organic business casual. This is pretty squarely at the intergalactic scavenger end of the spectrum. Also I need to clean my room
Devoa ubiquitous beanie
Raf Parachute (oh sup synth)
KKA tentacle cape (oh shit what's up synth)
ma+ canvas boots
Collateral Concepts deerskin anatomic gloves
Silent bag (golly gee thanks synth)
But yeah I'm still playing around. Imitate what you see, I guess. Hopefully there'll a fit of the Raf and KKA that's a bit more original (Devoa lapelless actually looks pretty awesome with the hoodie and cape-thing). Jacket is still the best buy of the year. I was raised by hippies who didn't believe in buying clothing so I spent most of my younger years in oversized used milsurp/carhartt/skiing stuff. The parachute jacket brings me right back. It just barely fits into my wardrobe but it feels so right.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?