or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6022  

post #90316 of 117666
lol @ toasty. nice homage fit.
post #90317 of 117666
2nd time posting... shog[1].gif


  • Johnstons Scarf (via Epaulet)
  • BBBF Navy Chalk Stripe Flannel Suit (from F/W 07)
  • BBBF Shadow Grid (soft spread collar) Shirt
  • Lanvin Panel Suede Sneakers
post #90318 of 117666
from the other night
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
toj / geller / silent
post #90319 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by david3558 View Post

2nd time posting... shog[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
  • Johnstons Scarf (via Epaulet)
  • BBBF Navy Chalk Stripe Flannel Suit (from F/W 07)
  • BBBF Shadow Grid (soft spread collar) Shirt
  • Lanvin Panel Suede Sneakers

I bet you get mistaken for strangers by your own friends when you pass them at night under the silvery silvery citibank lights
post #90320 of 117666
It embarrasses me that I could identify all the brands you were wearing fri night ;( sf has turned me into a monster. ;o;
post #90321 of 117666
Art looks like Darth Maul...
Edited by DividedWay - 3/24/13 at 9:11am
post #90322 of 117666
SVB fit very inspirational

Gonna steal the shit out of it this summer
post #90323 of 117666

post #90324 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post


i just came here to say i approve of your username. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

haha :) thank's to everyone !

post #90325 of 117666

Detective Frank Bullitt commemorative fit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you know that there is a numerical difference between four trays and four palettes when ordering red bull? much like the difference between 96 cans and 11520 cans...

 

 

post #90326 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I bet you get mistaken for strangers by your own friends when you pass them at night under the silvery silvery citibank lights

Just bought tickets to see them in Brooklyn in June. So. Fucking. Excite.
post #90327 of 117666
Hahah so did I!! Listening to sad songs for dirty lovers right now.
post #90328 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

[/URL]


Did you know that there is a numerical difference between four trays and four palettes when ordering red bull? much like the difference between 96 cans and 11520 cans...




now you just need to kop a palette of vodka and you're set for life.
post #90329 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post

Hahah so did I!! Listening to sad songs for dirty lovers right now.

I definitely prefer their heavier songs to their melodic stuff. Available is probably my fav track.
post #90330 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster View Post

now you just need to kop a palette of vodka and you're set for life.

i am still yet to try that combo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread