Also I think casey can wear his just fine
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6013
Styleforum Top Picks
lol @ not pulling it off, looks fine on him, and he's wearing tshirt/jeans/sneakers, same as 90% of other toj fits.
I still think everyone with a toj jacket should break off that bottom zip though.
Great post APK.
While there are some exceptions, they are people who have their own style and do it really well (MoK and Parker come to mind). I am thankful these posters continue to post up fits that don't align with the typical, but they really aren't here for suggestions and aren't likely to be swayed by group-think (nobody tells MoK or Parker their pants too loose-fitting)... they are here sharing their style, which is just as valuable if not moreso.
People who aren't as solid with their style and are here looking to improve their look or find their own style seem to be pushed in very similar directions and to many of the same brands. It's to be expected, as this is something that is based on subjectivity rather than objectivity so there is a group consensus that forms on what looks right. Sometimes I agree with the group consensus but many times I do not. I do not think enough leeway is given for people to wear different things and create their own person style without being pushed in a direction that aligns with "SF-approved" styles and brands.
In any case, I do find the fits posted and suggestions for improvement very valuable, but the advise given needs to be put in proper context and is not the last word on what looks right and what works IRL. The way I look drastically changes how I am perceived by other people and this feedback is just as valuable if not moreso than advise given here... and this kind of perception is likely to be very different depending on where the person lives which reinforces that a certain look that works well for someone living in Paris might not work for someone living in Denver.
Edited by Dorje - 3/22/13 at 11:44am
"Health care costs for smokers at a given age are as much as 40 percent higher than those for nonsmokers, but in a population in which no one smoked the costs would be 7 percent higher among men and 4 percent higher among women than the costs in the current mixed population of smokers and nonsmokers."
Nope, read my post again.
The real cost is to the economy. It cuts people off in the prime of their working (and hence taxpaying) life.
On that note, can we get back to talking about how fucking awesome my fit was? That was a fun discussion
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Italian CBD 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 14 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 16 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 20 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 20 minutes ago
- › Wear this sweater with or without undershirt? 20 minutes ago
- › WTB: TOJ Chesterfield in cracked pepper, sz M/L 48/50 21 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)