Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6005post #90061 of 1176663/21/13 at 1:43pmpost #90062 of 1176663/21/13 at 1:52pmpost #90063 of 1176663/21/13 at 1:55pmpost #90064 of 1176663/21/13 at 2:14pmQuote:So you have to be able to change lenses on your camera then? Good to know.
Nope just a wide aperture (low f number) & a longer focal length (higher mm focal length) create the shallow depth of field (aka focus).
Interchangeable lens generally recommended though. Preferably priced at around a few Edward Greens.post #90065 of 1176663/21/13 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by fullm
I don't understand....isn't producing anything economically-speaking a good thing, be it shirts, cigarettes, or a supply of slaves?
Hence the word "goods" for "products"?
It's who the good is for that's the source of all the disagreements...
Edit: speaking of economic impact, I really miss whatever123. He had the bestest arguments ever about what went wrong to cause the death of the shoe industry in America....
You and I aren't really saying anything that's different. All I am saying is that most of the comments are pointed towards arguing if the NPV of all future "economic output" of a single individual is greater if one smoke than if they don't smoke. Teger believes that it is, others disagree.Quote:
Can you change the focal length on most point and shoots?post #90066 of 1176663/21/13 at 2:21pmpost #90067 of 1176663/21/13 at 2:51pmpost #90068 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:01pmpost #90069 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:07pmpost #90070 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:11pmif you're all interested in photography biggskip you can buy a 5 year old DLSR with a bunch of lenses for like $200 -- my girlfriend just bought a d50x with a telephoto lens and a good general lens for around that. works great.post #90071 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:15pmpost #90072 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:20pmpost #90073 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:23pmpost #90074 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:24pmQuote:
Or you can spend like $300 more and get something that's good. OHHHHHHpost #90075 of 1176663/21/13 at 3:26pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1001 Active Users (104 Members and 897 Guests)
- › Offical Barbour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 18 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 25 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 38 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 39 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 50 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 54 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...