Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6003post #90031 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90032 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:34ampost #90033 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:36ampost #90034 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:43amQuote:
I was tempted but worried about the drop crotch making me look extremely disproportionate. Figure they should start popping up on the secondhand market as people start realising a 5" leg opening is unflattering if you're not a stickpost #90035 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:49ampost #90036 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:52ampost #90037 of 1176683/21/13 at 11:57ampost #90038 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
i drink soda (rarely) for the caffeine. i don't drink coffee, and gotta get my pick me up somewhere.
also my original post was that i appreciate smokers because in socialized medicine (which the us is moving towards), smoking is a 'boon' to the system in the sense that it kills people off younger and thus allows society to avoid the burden of paying for expensive end-of-life care
this is stupid.
chemotherapy/increasingly expensive cancer treatments...are one thing (because, you know, socialised medicine/civilised countries the government pays for that stuff),
the more important thing is the fact that it will often cut them off in the prime of their working life. Massive, massive loss of taxation income.post #90039 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by hendrix
this is stupid.
chemotherapy/increasingly expensive cancer treatments...are one thing (because, you know, it socialised medicine/civilised countries the government pays for that stuff),
the more important thing is the fact that it will often cut them off in the prime of their working life. Massive, massive loss of taxation income.
the studies show that even taking these figures into account its still cheaperpost #90040 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:41pmpost #90041 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:51pmpost #90042 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:52pmpost #90043 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:57pmpost #90044 of 1176683/21/13 at 12:59pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1124 Active Users (231 Members and 893 Guests)
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 33 seconds ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 49 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Memento Clothing Kansas Caviar Grey Peak Lapel Blazer 46 36 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...