Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 6003post #90031 of 1176663/21/13 at 11:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #90032 of 1176663/21/13 at 11:43amQuote:
I was tempted but worried about the drop crotch making me look extremely disproportionate. Figure they should start popping up on the secondhand market as people start realising a 5" leg opening is unflattering if you're not a stickpost #90033 of 1176663/21/13 at 11:49ampost #90034 of 1176663/21/13 at 11:52ampost #90035 of 1176663/21/13 at 11:57ampost #90036 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
i drink soda (rarely) for the caffeine. i don't drink coffee, and gotta get my pick me up somewhere.
also my original post was that i appreciate smokers because in socialized medicine (which the us is moving towards), smoking is a 'boon' to the system in the sense that it kills people off younger and thus allows society to avoid the burden of paying for expensive end-of-life care
this is stupid.
chemotherapy/increasingly expensive cancer treatments...are one thing (because, you know, socialised medicine/civilised countries the government pays for that stuff),
the more important thing is the fact that it will often cut them off in the prime of their working life. Massive, massive loss of taxation income.post #90037 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by hendrix
this is stupid.
chemotherapy/increasingly expensive cancer treatments...are one thing (because, you know, it socialised medicine/civilised countries the government pays for that stuff),
the more important thing is the fact that it will often cut them off in the prime of their working life. Massive, massive loss of taxation income.
the studies show that even taking these figures into account its still cheaperpost #90038 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:41pmpost #90039 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:51pmpost #90040 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:52pmpost #90041 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:57pmpost #90042 of 1176663/21/13 at 12:59pmpost #90043 of 1176663/21/13 at 1:02pmpost #90044 of 1176663/21/13 at 1:03pmHepatitis A, the transient kind, is still the fastest way to quit smoking. It completely obliterates the urge for nicotine (and not just because you're lying there all Prometheus-like, having your liver eaten-out; there's a real, scientific-y reason) -- an effect that lingers after the illness has passed.
EDIT: Looks good, fud. What's the blazer? (And some boots are next?)
Edited by noob in 89 - 3/21/13 at 1:18pmpost #90045 of 1176663/21/13 at 1:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
i dig. channeling italo zucchelli a little. what's the blazer?
actually half of a Uniqlo tasmanian wool suit
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (393 Members and 1156 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...