gdl has left us. from MC as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5995post #89911 of 1176683/20/13 at 1:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89912 of 1176683/20/13 at 1:25pmpost #89913 of 1176683/20/13 at 1:26pmpost #89914 of 1176683/20/13 at 1:49pmpost #89915 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:06pmpost #89916 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Parker can you post an ugly fit please, just once
hahah, thanks. I actually thought this was looking a little too "Mr. Porter" -- i.e., I don't have any stuff that usually accompanies rick leather, so I just wear it with jeans and tee.
also to blow all my cred, I'm wearing a Justin Timberlake (William Rast) tee.post #89917 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:12pmpost #89918 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:15pmpost #89919 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
Serious question: your photos all have this effect where you are in focus, but the back ground is not in focus. Can this effect only be achieved with a DSLR, or are there settings that I can change to get the same effect?
I love that Scooby Doo is on in the background!
You're too smart to know that this isn't true.
Context Clothing, Bureau Belfast, Indigo and Cotton, Nepenthes (by phone order), Drinkwaters (by phone).Quote:
The blur is called bokeh.post #89920 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:30pmpost #89921 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
This is dumb and reductive. I quit around the end of October, but it's a pretty easy trap to fall into. They make you feel great (until you're hooked, then they do nothing), and that in addition to the attitude in your post (I'm way too smart to get hooked on these!) is what sucks most people in.
I smoked for years myself. I'm not just talking out my ass. It's a ridiculous habit.post #89922 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:34pmpost #89923 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:51pmpost #89924 of 1176683/20/13 at 2:59pm
its a pretty welcoming club.Quote:
nice try, no lost cred. you got anything else?Quote:
imagine blowing smoke out of your ass!
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Frederick Scholte (Savile Row) 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan