Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5995post #89911 of 1176663/20/13 at 1:26pmpost #89912 of 1176663/20/13 at 1:49pmpost #89913 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:06pmpost #89914 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Parker can you post an ugly fit please, just once
hahah, thanks. I actually thought this was looking a little too "Mr. Porter" -- i.e., I don't have any stuff that usually accompanies rick leather, so I just wear it with jeans and tee.
also to blow all my cred, I'm wearing a Justin Timberlake (William Rast) tee.post #89915 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:12pmpost #89916 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:15pmpost #89917 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
Serious question: your photos all have this effect where you are in focus, but the back ground is not in focus. Can this effect only be achieved with a DSLR, or are there settings that I can change to get the same effect?
I love that Scooby Doo is on in the background!
You're too smart to know that this isn't true.
Context Clothing, Bureau Belfast, Indigo and Cotton, Nepenthes (by phone order), Drinkwaters (by phone).Quote:
The blur is called bokeh.post #89918 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:30pmpost #89919 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
This is dumb and reductive. I quit around the end of October, but it's a pretty easy trap to fall into. They make you feel great (until you're hooked, then they do nothing), and that in addition to the attitude in your post (I'm way too smart to get hooked on these!) is what sucks most people in.
I smoked for years myself. I'm not just talking out my ass. It's a ridiculous habit.post #89920 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:34pmpost #89921 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:51pmpost #89922 of 1176663/20/13 at 2:59pm
its a pretty welcoming club.Quote:
nice try, no lost cred. you got anything else?Quote:
imagine blowing smoke out of your ass!post #89923 of 1176663/20/13 at 3:11pmpost #89924 of 1176663/20/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
Would be a neat party trick.
Anyway, i'll stop talking about smoking and post a fit. WAYWT - Really shit hotel that my job put me up in edition.
Jeans have this cool, slightly waxed effect, tried to capture it in the last shot, did not really work out. Also my bad for the blurry ass shot.post #89925 of 1176663/20/13 at 3:13pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 23 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding