Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5987  

post #89791 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Whatup SVB

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark

Maison Martin Margiela
Navy Viscose Knit
White Loopless/Hidden Placket Virgin Wool Trousers
Tan Reversed Leather Moccs
White Painted Linen Bag
Gold/Red Tortoise Cable Temple Sunglasses

 

 

HA! Yes, you nailed it.

 

My plebe version from last weekend was definitely inspired by some of your fits -- whether you've done this exact combo before or not I can't remember. But yes, nicely done.

post #89792 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Whatup SVB
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AppleMark


Maison Martin Margiela

Navy Viscose Knit

White Loopless/Hidden Placket Virgin Wool Trousers

Tan Reversed Leather Moccs

White Painted Linen Bag

Gold/Red Tortoise Cable Temple Sunglasses

HA! Yes, you nailed it.

My plebe version from last weekend was definitely inspired by some of your fits -- whether you've done this exact combo before or not I can't remember. But yes, nicely done.

I'm always mixing navy/white/cream/tan/green/gray, maybe I have done this combo, but I straight up copied you so thats funny you got some inspiration from me

Edit: Thanks Stitches
Edited by RegisDB9 - 3/19/13 at 5:58pm
post #89793 of 117666
Futuresailors, what's the material of the pants?
Any more shots of the boots? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #89794 of 117666
Vlad or Vitaly lol8[1].gif
post #89795 of 117666

Synth's name in real life is Synth/Synthese. It can't be anything else.

post #89796 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post

post a fit of that Ann D shirt Dorje

 

Will do, I am waiting on some pants... I ordered a couple pairs of black and a couple pairs of white trousers I think will work. It could work with the grey Folk pants I posted a couple days ago but not really. I don't think it works with jeans at all. I will make sure I post it up with arms akimbo. fing02[1].gif

 

And I got a special waywt for brad-t tomorrow, I think he'll like it...  stirpot.gif

post #89797 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


Not the most flattering pose smile.gif Yes the chinos look okay on the thigh, and with just a small break should look much cleaner on the calf.

 

OK, so obviously I know little to nothing about fashion and posing for pics. What do you mean by a "small break"? I am guessing it means the hem should come to just above where it touches the shoe?

 

Also, the chinos (Levi's M&C) came with the cuff sewn into the hem, should I keep it or not?

post #89798 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Edit: Thanks Stitches

anytime. keeping rocking the fits, and the good words will follow.
post #89799 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorje View Post


And I got a special waywt for brad-t tomorrow, I think he'll like it...  stirpot.gif

I think you are overestimating brad-t's interest in your chinos.
post #89800 of 117666
Google image search: pants break guide.
post #89801 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXS09 View Post

Synth's name in real life is Synth/Synthese. It can't be anything else.

Cynthia?

patch[1].gif
post #89802 of 117666
i just thought your pose was funny. i'm a member of the bad pose club too.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #89803 of 117666

Too lazy to dig them out, but I think they're like 67% poly, 33% elastane.  They're the mid-level sheen from FW07.

 

I'll throw some pics up in the baller boot thread tomorrow.  Brief respite from the whole guidi/ma/that stuff train.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Futuresailors, what's the material of the pants?
Any more shots of the boots? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #89804 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i just thought your pose was funny. i'm a member of the bad pose club too.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The pose in that awkward picture you took with Lane was worse I think.
post #89805 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i just thought your pose was funny. i'm a member of the bad pose club too.


See that face? That's a look of sheer terror as Brad realizes the ground has turned to lava.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread