fishbones pictures always remind me that I really need to get a full-length mirror but never think of it when I'm at the store.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5981
Styleforum Top Picks
One of these days I won't wear an undershirt and you'll see. Or maybe not. It's not horrible, but it is a burn scar. I also have a hairshirt under there... ugh.
Yeah, it's the only one I have with the contrasting and otherwise it's a great shirt. The black chambray material is awesome and the fit is good.... but I don't think I'll be buying more shirts with that kind of detail. Thanks for the comment!
With the way my mirror is and my room is structured, the light doesn't really go all the way through from my windows to fill that space that's in front of my mirror.
So my photos in that mirror look really really static-y due to the low-light.
But it's a hanging-door full-length mirror, so I'll just leave it.
damn it i dont have 3 years !
fishbones: What beanie is that? Just some $5 thing you picked up somewhere? Have been looking for something nice and thin, but the Silent one I wanted is a few seasons old and sold out everywhere
Thanks stiches. Currently growing my hair out, though today's particular Jewfro-esque 'do was because my final day of exams left little time to preen in the morning
welp, it looks good.
i am always a fran of a good jewfro.
@parker - i really like the cut of the pents.
I do have other shoe/boot styles for that fit for sure, but these were in rotation in preparation for some crappy weather. Fit on pants is spot in person, they're a thick heavy wool pant and were slightly bunched up in that picture, probably didn't help.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › 2013 50 Book Challenge 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 15 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 18 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 19 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw