I think that's what's off in an otherwise decent fit - wingtips or plain derbies would work so much better.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5980post #89686 of 1176683/18/13 at 12:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89687 of 1176683/18/13 at 12:32pmpost #89688 of 1176683/18/13 at 12:38pmpost #89689 of 1176683/18/13 at 1:57pmpost #89690 of 1176683/18/13 at 1:58pmpost #89691 of 1176683/18/13 at 1:58pmpost #89692 of 1176683/18/13 at 2:38pmDorje, ditch your crew neck undershirts for a V or a deep U (or don't wear an undershirt), and I'd shy away from the contrast-placket shirting (tacky early-00's vibe) (although I have a very cozy gap shirt that has contrast everything so whatever)post #89693 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:05pmHe's mentioned a few times that he's got a not-cool scar that would be exposed with a shirt that wasn't a crew neck.
fishbones pictures always remind me that I really need to get a full-length mirror but never think of it when I'm at the store.post #89694 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:32pmI just figured out that I can take full length pics without a mirror in one of my bathrooms with a lot of natural light and little to no distortion. Only took 3 years or so in my house to find the spot.post #89695 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:36pmQuote:
One of these days I won't wear an undershirt and you'll see. Or maybe not. It's not horrible, but it is a burn scar. I also have a hairshirt under there... ugh.post #89696 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Yeah, it's the only one I have with the contrasting and otherwise it's a great shirt. The black chambray material is awesome and the fit is good.... but I don't think I'll be buying more shirts with that kind of detail. Thanks for the comment!post #89697 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:53pm
With the way my mirror is and my room is structured, the light doesn't really go all the way through from my windows to fill that space that's in front of my mirror.
So my photos in that mirror look really really static-y due to the low-light.
But it's a hanging-door full-length mirror, so I'll just leave it.post #89698 of 1176683/18/13 at 5:07pmfishbones & Urthwhyte - both great fits, new hairstyles as well?Quote:
damn it i dont have 3 years !post #89699 of 1176683/18/13 at 5:30pmpost #89700 of 1176683/18/13 at 5:44pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 41 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...