I think that's what's off in an otherwise decent fit - wingtips or plain derbies would work so much better.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5980post #89686 of 1176683/18/13 at 12:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89687 of 1176683/18/13 at 12:32pmpost #89688 of 1176683/18/13 at 12:38pmpost #89689 of 1176683/18/13 at 1:57pmpost #89690 of 1176683/18/13 at 1:58pmpost #89691 of 1176683/18/13 at 1:58pmpost #89692 of 1176683/18/13 at 2:38pmDorje, ditch your crew neck undershirts for a V or a deep U (or don't wear an undershirt), and I'd shy away from the contrast-placket shirting (tacky early-00's vibe) (although I have a very cozy gap shirt that has contrast everything so whatever)post #89693 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:05pmHe's mentioned a few times that he's got a not-cool scar that would be exposed with a shirt that wasn't a crew neck.
fishbones pictures always remind me that I really need to get a full-length mirror but never think of it when I'm at the store.post #89694 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:32pmI just figured out that I can take full length pics without a mirror in one of my bathrooms with a lot of natural light and little to no distortion. Only took 3 years or so in my house to find the spot.post #89695 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:36pmQuote:
One of these days I won't wear an undershirt and you'll see. Or maybe not. It's not horrible, but it is a burn scar. I also have a hairshirt under there... ugh.post #89696 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Yeah, it's the only one I have with the contrasting and otherwise it's a great shirt. The black chambray material is awesome and the fit is good.... but I don't think I'll be buying more shirts with that kind of detail. Thanks for the comment!post #89697 of 1176683/18/13 at 3:53pm
With the way my mirror is and my room is structured, the light doesn't really go all the way through from my windows to fill that space that's in front of my mirror.
So my photos in that mirror look really really static-y due to the low-light.
But it's a hanging-door full-length mirror, so I'll just leave it.post #89698 of 1176683/18/13 at 5:07pmfishbones & Urthwhyte - both great fits, new hairstyles as well?Quote:
damn it i dont have 3 years !post #89699 of 1176683/18/13 at 5:30pmpost #89700 of 1176683/18/13 at 5:44pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 3 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 3 minutes ago
- › Lapel Roll & Button Point 4 minutes ago
- › FS 2 Ledbury Shirts Size 16" 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...