Your pic is good, it is a lot better than my first fit pic which was absolute shit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5975
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks for the comments. I need to adjust my camera as the colors just aren't showing right.
The shoes are much more black IRL than in the photos. In low light they don't look blue at all, but in full sunlight there is a glint of blue but the leather is still 90% black. It turned out strangely blue in the photos I posted.
The pants are also much darker IRL them in the pics. I do wish the pants were 1 size smaller, it was a gamble as they were final sale... I might sell them on at some point but I like the fit otherwise, not going for too skinny of a fit in cords. They were $34 so no big loss, also made in the USA and use really nice fabric.
Thanks for the comment on the jacket colabear, I took some detailed photos of it, I'm really impressed with it. That was a yoox score.
Can you tell me--did I size correctly on this coat? Or is it too large? It comes in numbered sizes (46,48,50,52,54), so I presume the designer wanted a precise fit. Please ignore the incongruity with the suit pants, please judge the jacket alone.
Edited by michaelyork - 3/26/13 at 12:21pm
A little wrinkled after a day of walking around Tokyo: Earnest Sewn linen/cotton jacket, BR shirt, ES x Lacoste jeans (though I admit I cut the gator off), Aldo x Mr. B's 'Blake' brougued boots (love those boots).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
needs different pants, i think
Toasty, is that the Robert Colina? You rock the texture well...
Haha, yeah, thanks. Can't say it was the most interesting thing that arrived in a B&S pocket -- that would probably be a horse tranquilizer -sized narcotic -- but I'll take buttons. The piece has improved my personal relations among friends and colleagues , increased my energy, and given me a new sense of well-being. Thanks again.
Well, damn; now I want it back.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 3 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW MISTER FREEDOM APACHE INDIGO VEST GILET DE VILLE METISS 97 7 minutes ago
- › Suit alternative? 8 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 9 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 10 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...