Your pic is good, it is a lot better than my first fit pic which was absolute shit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5975post #89611 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89612 of 1176683/16/13 at 10:00pm
Thanks for the comments. I need to adjust my camera as the colors just aren't showing right.
The shoes are much more black IRL than in the photos. In low light they don't look blue at all, but in full sunlight there is a glint of blue but the leather is still 90% black. It turned out strangely blue in the photos I posted.
The pants are also much darker IRL them in the pics. I do wish the pants were 1 size smaller, it was a gamble as they were final sale... I might sell them on at some point but I like the fit otherwise, not going for too skinny of a fit in cords. They were $34 so no big loss, also made in the USA and use really nice fabric.
Thanks for the comment on the jacket colabear, I took some detailed photos of it, I'm really impressed with it. That was a yoox score.post #89613 of 1176683/16/13 at 10:02pmpost #89614 of 1176683/16/13 at 11:31pm
Can you tell me--did I size correctly on this coat? Or is it too large? It comes in numbered sizes (46,48,50,52,54), so I presume the designer wanted a precise fit. Please ignore the incongruity with the suit pants, please judge the jacket alone.
Edited by michaelyork - 3/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #89615 of 1176683/17/13 at 12:05ampost #89616 of 1176683/17/13 at 1:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Huntsman
A little wrinkled after a day of walking around Tokyo: Earnest Sewn linen/cotton jacket, BR shirt, ES x Lacoste jeans (though I admit I cut the gator off), Aldo x Mr. B's 'Blake' brougued boots (love those boots).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
needs different pants, i thinkpost #89617 of 1176683/17/13 at 2:50ampost #89618 of 1176683/17/13 at 3:40amQuote:Originally Posted by noob
Toasty, is that the Robert Colina? You rock the texture well...
Haha, yeah, thanks. Can't say it was the most interesting thing that arrived in a B&S pocket -- that would probably be a horse tranquilizer -sized narcotic -- but I'll take buttons. The piece has improved my personal relations among friends and colleagues , increased my energy, and given me a new sense of well-being. Thanks again.
Well, damn; now I want it back.
:Dpost #89619 of 1176683/17/13 at 3:43ampost #89620 of 1176683/17/13 at 4:51ampost #89621 of 1176683/17/13 at 6:54ampost #89622 of 1176683/17/13 at 6:57ampost #89623 of 1176683/17/13 at 7:12amYesterday I got to play with one of my idols, Lenni-Kalle Taipale. Great concert all around. Felt inspired to do an improvised cover of a Finnish heavy song Surupuku, dressed in all black, as that's what the lyrics sing about.post #89624 of 1176683/17/13 at 7:50am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 57 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 5 minutes ago
- › WANTED- ALL ODYN VOVK 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 27 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...