Your pic is good, it is a lot better than my first fit pic which was absolute shit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5975post #89611 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89612 of 1176683/16/13 at 10:00pm
Thanks for the comments. I need to adjust my camera as the colors just aren't showing right.
The shoes are much more black IRL than in the photos. In low light they don't look blue at all, but in full sunlight there is a glint of blue but the leather is still 90% black. It turned out strangely blue in the photos I posted.
The pants are also much darker IRL them in the pics. I do wish the pants were 1 size smaller, it was a gamble as they were final sale... I might sell them on at some point but I like the fit otherwise, not going for too skinny of a fit in cords. They were $34 so no big loss, also made in the USA and use really nice fabric.
Thanks for the comment on the jacket colabear, I took some detailed photos of it, I'm really impressed with it. That was a yoox score.post #89613 of 1176683/16/13 at 10:02pmpost #89614 of 1176683/16/13 at 11:31pm
Can you tell me--did I size correctly on this coat? Or is it too large? It comes in numbered sizes (46,48,50,52,54), so I presume the designer wanted a precise fit. Please ignore the incongruity with the suit pants, please judge the jacket alone.
Edited by michaelyork - 3/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #89615 of 1176683/17/13 at 12:05ampost #89616 of 1176683/17/13 at 1:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Huntsman
A little wrinkled after a day of walking around Tokyo: Earnest Sewn linen/cotton jacket, BR shirt, ES x Lacoste jeans (though I admit I cut the gator off), Aldo x Mr. B's 'Blake' brougued boots (love those boots).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
needs different pants, i thinkpost #89617 of 1176683/17/13 at 2:50ampost #89618 of 1176683/17/13 at 3:40amQuote:Originally Posted by noob
Toasty, is that the Robert Colina? You rock the texture well...
Haha, yeah, thanks. Can't say it was the most interesting thing that arrived in a B&S pocket -- that would probably be a horse tranquilizer -sized narcotic -- but I'll take buttons. The piece has improved my personal relations among friends and colleagues , increased my energy, and given me a new sense of well-being. Thanks again.
Well, damn; now I want it back.
:Dpost #89619 of 1176683/17/13 at 3:43ampost #89620 of 1176683/17/13 at 4:51ampost #89621 of 1176683/17/13 at 6:54ampost #89622 of 1176683/17/13 at 6:57ampost #89623 of 1176683/17/13 at 7:12amYesterday I got to play with one of my idols, Lenni-Kalle Taipale. Great concert all around. Felt inspired to do an improvised cover of a Finnish heavy song Surupuku, dressed in all black, as that's what the lyrics sing about.post #89624 of 1176683/17/13 at 7:50am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...