Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5975
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't like the color of the shoes. Go with a brown or black, and finally, you look like Mark Ruffalo the actor who played the Hulk in the Avengers movie
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Jey Cole Man
I do like burgundy and navy together but I find they fight for attention unless you have a bit of white elsewhere. Then they sort of take a step back and behave themselves.
Agreed on the fit of the trousers. Ideally mine would be slightly less slim.
Thanks for the comments. I need to adjust my camera as the colors just aren't showing right.
The shoes are much more black IRL than in the photos. In low light they don't look blue at all, but in full sunlight there is a glint of blue but the leather is still 90% black. It turned out strangely blue in the photos I posted.
The pants are also much darker IRL them in the pics. I do wish the pants were 1 size smaller, it was a gamble as they were final sale... I might sell them on at some point but I like the fit otherwise, not going for too skinny of a fit in cords. They were $34 so no big loss, also made in the USA and use really nice fabric.
Thanks for the comment on the jacket colabear, I took some detailed photos of it, I'm really impressed with it. That was a yoox score.
Can you tell me--did I size correctly on this coat? Or is it too large? It comes in numbered sizes (46,48,50,52,54), so I presume the designer wanted a precise fit. Please ignore the incongruity with the suit pants, please judge the jacket alone.
Edited by michaelyork - 3/26/13 at 12:21pm
A little wrinkled after a day of walking around Tokyo: Earnest Sewn linen/cotton jacket, BR shirt, ES x Lacoste jeans (though I admit I cut the gator off), Aldo x Mr. B's 'Blake' brougued boots (love those boots).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
needs different pants, i think
Toasty, is that the Robert Colina? You rock the texture well...
Haha, yeah, thanks. Can't say it was the most interesting thing that arrived in a B&S pocket -- that would probably be a horse tranquilizer -sized narcotic -- but I'll take buttons. The piece has improved my personal relations among friends and colleagues , increased my energy, and given me a new sense of well-being. Thanks again.
Well, damn; now I want it back.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Recent purchases - Part II 51 seconds ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw