Colm, nice! I have those boots too.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5975post #89612 of 1176663/16/13 at 11:31pm
Can you tell me--did I size correctly on this coat? Or is it too large? It comes in numbered sizes (46,48,50,52,54), so I presume the designer wanted a precise fit. Please ignore the incongruity with the suit pants, please judge the jacket alone.
Edited by michaelyork - 3/26/13 at 12:21pmpost #89613 of 1176663/17/13 at 12:05ampost #89614 of 1176663/17/13 at 1:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Huntsman
A little wrinkled after a day of walking around Tokyo: Earnest Sewn linen/cotton jacket, BR shirt, ES x Lacoste jeans (though I admit I cut the gator off), Aldo x Mr. B's 'Blake' brougued boots (love those boots).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
needs different pants, i thinkpost #89615 of 1176663/17/13 at 2:50ampost #89616 of 1176663/17/13 at 3:40amQuote:Originally Posted by noob
Toasty, is that the Robert Colina? You rock the texture well...
Haha, yeah, thanks. Can't say it was the most interesting thing that arrived in a B&S pocket -- that would probably be a horse tranquilizer -sized narcotic -- but I'll take buttons. The piece has improved my personal relations among friends and colleagues , increased my energy, and given me a new sense of well-being. Thanks again.
Well, damn; now I want it back.
:Dpost #89617 of 1176663/17/13 at 3:43ampost #89618 of 1176663/17/13 at 4:51ampost #89619 of 1176663/17/13 at 6:54ampost #89620 of 1176663/17/13 at 6:57ampost #89621 of 1176663/17/13 at 7:12amYesterday I got to play with one of my idols, Lenni-Kalle Taipale. Great concert all around. Felt inspired to do an improvised cover of a Finnish heavy song Surupuku, dressed in all black, as that's what the lyrics sing about.post #89622 of 1176663/17/13 at 7:50ampost #89623 of 1176663/17/13 at 7:51ampost #89624 of 1176663/17/13 at 9:07amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by elisiX
Great looking jacket. Looks a lot like the new denim from APC.
Sorry for the late response, thanks guys! Much appreciated!post #89625 of 1176663/17/13 at 9:13am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 30 minutes ago
- › Anyone know what brand. 37 minutes ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 43 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 47 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 51 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding