Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5974post #89596 of 1176683/16/13 at 6:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89597 of 1176683/16/13 at 6:22pm
great watch tho.Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Someone teach me how to wear a scarf
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
you have been on a roll, this is great.post #89598 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:10pm
OK, stepping away from jeans and tees for a bit... let me have it.
IRL, the pants are much darker, more of a deep red / burgundy and the shoes are black, not blue/grey. My camera does weird things sometimes, lol.
And the cardigan got pulled by the blazer a bit, it doesn't really fit as tight as the last pic suggests.
Jey Cole Man
Premiatapost #89599 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:15pmnot good. color combo is all over the map, you really probably need a button down shirt with that cardi and jacket, and the pants make you look dumpy. shoes are ugly too.
jacket is the best piece, and i'd size up 1 on the cardigan.post #89600 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:23pmBiggskip, there is just no sense of what your body is like. All of your clothes just happen to by on you but it seems accidental that you're in them. To get length you've gone a bit too wide in my opinion. All I see is flat surfaces, nothing that curves around your legs or other body parts.post #89601 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Pants are the only thing with color in the entire outfit... cardi is a greyish tan w/ black trim, pretty neutral. What would you change on the pants so I don't look "dumpy"? Hem and taper? I like the shoes I will try a button down w the cardi.post #89602 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by buran
Biggskip, there is just no sense of what your body is like. All of your clothes just happen to by on you but it seems accidental that you're in them. To get length you've gone a bit too wide in my opinion. All I see is flat surfaces, nothing that curves around your legs or other body parts.
I see what you're saying and I'm not inclined to disagree. Next time I post a fit with this jacket, I will zip it up and use the elastics cords on the side the bring in the side a bit. This should help to give the fit a bit more definition.post #89603 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:49pmpost #89604 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:54pmpost #89605 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:56pmpost #89606 of 1176683/16/13 at 8:34pmThe jacket is cute and I like the deets on it. I would just wear a simple crew sweater underneath or something with a pattern like an argyle sweater or stripey knits.
I don't like the color of the shoes. Go with a brown or black, and finally, you look like Mark Ruffalo the actor who played the Hulk in the Avengers movie
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Joe's Jeans[/quote]
Jey Cole Man
Premiatapost #89607 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #89608 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #89609 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:37pmpost #89610 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I do like burgundy and navy together but I find they fight for attention unless you have a bit of white elsewhere. Then they sort of take a step back and behave themselves.
Agreed on the fit of the trousers. Ideally mine would be slightly less slim.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 56 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...