Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5974post #89596 of 1176683/16/13 at 6:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89597 of 1176683/16/13 at 6:22pm
great watch tho.Quote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Someone teach me how to wear a scarf
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
you have been on a roll, this is great.post #89598 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:10pm
OK, stepping away from jeans and tees for a bit... let me have it.
IRL, the pants are much darker, more of a deep red / burgundy and the shoes are black, not blue/grey. My camera does weird things sometimes, lol.
And the cardigan got pulled by the blazer a bit, it doesn't really fit as tight as the last pic suggests.
Jey Cole Man
Premiatapost #89599 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:15pmnot good. color combo is all over the map, you really probably need a button down shirt with that cardi and jacket, and the pants make you look dumpy. shoes are ugly too.
jacket is the best piece, and i'd size up 1 on the cardigan.post #89600 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:23pmBiggskip, there is just no sense of what your body is like. All of your clothes just happen to by on you but it seems accidental that you're in them. To get length you've gone a bit too wide in my opinion. All I see is flat surfaces, nothing that curves around your legs or other body parts.post #89601 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:26pmQuote:
Pants are the only thing with color in the entire outfit... cardi is a greyish tan w/ black trim, pretty neutral. What would you change on the pants so I don't look "dumpy"? Hem and taper? I like the shoes I will try a button down w the cardi.post #89602 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by buran
Biggskip, there is just no sense of what your body is like. All of your clothes just happen to by on you but it seems accidental that you're in them. To get length you've gone a bit too wide in my opinion. All I see is flat surfaces, nothing that curves around your legs or other body parts.
I see what you're saying and I'm not inclined to disagree. Next time I post a fit with this jacket, I will zip it up and use the elastics cords on the side the bring in the side a bit. This should help to give the fit a bit more definition.post #89603 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:49pmpost #89604 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:54pmpost #89605 of 1176683/16/13 at 7:56pmpost #89606 of 1176683/16/13 at 8:34pmThe jacket is cute and I like the deets on it. I would just wear a simple crew sweater underneath or something with a pattern like an argyle sweater or stripey knits.
I don't like the color of the shoes. Go with a brown or black, and finally, you look like Mark Ruffalo the actor who played the Hulk in the Avengers movie
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Joe's Jeans[/quote]
Jey Cole Man
Premiatapost #89607 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #89608 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:25pmpost #89609 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:37pmpost #89610 of 1176683/16/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I do like burgundy and navy together but I find they fight for attention unless you have a bit of white elsewhere. Then they sort of take a step back and behave themselves.
Agreed on the fit of the trousers. Ideally mine would be slightly less slim.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 39 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Thom Brown Oxford (sz1-2) (White) 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...