or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5974  

post #89596 of 117668
Happy Austin 3:16 Day, everybody.

Rayban
Filson
EG
EG
BB
Buttero

post #89597 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

you seen one you seenem all, it's all banged up

frown.gif great watch tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Someone teach me how to wear a scarf
crazy.gifWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

you have been on a roll, this is great.
post #89598 of 117668

OK, stepping away from jeans and tees for a bit... let me have it.   nest.gif

 

 

IRL, the pants are much darker, more of a deep red / burgundy and the shoes are black, not blue/grey. My camera does weird things sometimes, lol.

 

And the cardigan got pulled by the blazer a bit, it doesn't really fit as tight as the last pic suggests.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Joe's Jeans
James Perse
Jey Cole Man
Madison Park
Premiata

post #89599 of 117668
not good. color combo is all over the map, you really probably need a button down shirt with that cardi and jacket, and the pants make you look dumpy. shoes are ugly too.

jacket is the best piece, and i'd size up 1 on the cardigan.
post #89600 of 117668
Biggskip, there is just no sense of what your body is like. All of your clothes just happen to by on you but it seems accidental that you're in them. To get length you've gone a bit too wide in my opinion. All I see is flat surfaces, nothing that curves around your legs or other body parts.
post #89601 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

not good. color combo is all over the map, you really probably need a button down shirt with that cardi and jacket, and the pants make you look dumpy. shoes are ugly too.

jacket is the best piece, and i'd size up 1 on the cardigan.

 

Thanks!

 

Pants are the only thing with color in the entire outfit... cardi is a greyish tan w/ black trim, pretty neutral. What would you change on the pants so I don't look "dumpy"? Hem and taper?  I like the shoes biggrin.gif  I will try a button down w the cardi.

post #89602 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by buran View Post

Biggskip, there is just no sense of what your body is like. All of your clothes just happen to by on you but it seems accidental that you're in them. To get length you've gone a bit too wide in my opinion. All I see is flat surfaces, nothing that curves around your legs or other body parts.

I see what you're saying and I'm not inclined to disagree. Next time I post a fit with this jacket, I will zip it up and use the elastics cords on the side the bring in the side a bit. This should help to give the fit a bit more definition.
post #89603 of 117668
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Someone teach me how to wear a scarf

crazy.gif

What cardi/jacket is that? Looks great.
post #89604 of 117668
Pretty sure it's Roberto Collina.
post #89605 of 117668
Looks like it. And it's not nearly as nice in person.
post #89606 of 117668
The jacket is cute and I like the deets on it. I would just wear a simple crew sweater underneath or something with a pattern like an argyle sweater or stripey knits.
I don't like the color of the shoes. Go with a brown or black, and finally, you look like Mark Ruffalo the actor who played the Hulk in the Avengers movie





Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Joe's Jeans

James Perse

Jey Cole Man

Madison Park

Premiata
[/quote]
post #89607 of 117668

I think the shoes are competing (colour-wise) with the trousers somewhat, and that the colour of the shoes is slightly too close to the colour of the jacket.

post #89608 of 117668

post #89609 of 117668
I don't think burgundy and navy are all that great together.

Colm's burgundy pants fit better than Dorje's burgundy pants but Dorje doesnt have to go quite that slim to get it right for himself.
post #89610 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I don't think burgundy and navy are all that great together.

Colm's burgundy pants fit better than Dorje's burgundy pants but Dorje doesnt have to go quite that slim to get it right for himself.

I do like burgundy and navy together but I find they fight for attention unless you have a bit of white elsewhere. Then they sort of take a step back and behave themselves.

 

Agreed on the fit of the trousers. Ideally mine would be slightly less slim.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread