Looks good. I need to learn how to screen print stuff like canvas.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5973post #89581 of 1176683/16/13 at 12:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89582 of 1176683/16/13 at 12:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cacatfish
I've wanted to see what that hr coat looked like in a fit pic. Reminds me of (US) civil war uniforms. I think it looks good. I like the slim sleeves.
On another note, how would you compare the cut of the common people Norfolk to something like the OS donkey jacket. Always seemed a little short in length.
Yes - it's supposedly based on an 1872 US Cavalry jacket
Chest and shoulders the CP Norfolk in XL feels pretty similar to my OS (last season) donkey in 42". I think the length is pretty similar, but I'll try and dig out a tape measure.post #89584 of 1176683/16/13 at 1:32pmpost #89585 of 1176683/16/13 at 1:36pmpost #89586 of 1176683/16/13 at 2:05pmpost #89587 of 1176683/16/13 at 2:28pmpost #89588 of 1176683/16/13 at 3:05pmpost #89589 of 1176683/16/13 at 3:30pmpost #89590 of 1176683/16/13 at 3:35pmpost #89591 of 1176683/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #89592 of 1176683/16/13 at 4:31pmpost #89593 of 1176683/16/13 at 5:16pm
Bexley. It's a french shoe place I read about over in MC (upr crust has some) and went to last time I was in Paris. It's decently well-made, but still pretty affordable. I really like blake-welted shoes, which are totally reasonable to wear in LA pretty much year round, and Bexley have got a ton of blake-welted styles that I like.
Socks are navy, they match the shirt more or less. Could have done something lighter, maybe yellow would have been good here. But the navy keeps it a bit simpler, I think.
Thanks! Uniqlo. Almost bought a pair from artishard about a year ago and he suggested I hold out for a 34 inseam. Turned out to be great advice.post #89594 of 1176683/16/13 at 5:35pmSVB I think that outfit would look better on your SO
Switch the L/S vneck for a short sleeve tee
Footwear to some sneakers or similar color boots
Everything fits well but it does not compliment your proportions
Edited by gettoasty - 3/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #89595 of 1176683/16/13 at 6:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Stan, don't care much for the long sleeved t-shirt. You've got sort of a Sprockets things going on. Also, not crazy about the toe design on the loafers.
Best user name on SF.Quote:Originally Posted by ManofKent
Cold and grey...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
MoK, I agree with the comments about the jacket being too short. Also, not crazy about the taper on the pants.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Burberry Brit or Rag and Bone? 42 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Exclusive La Portegna x No Man Walks Alone collaboration zip wallet... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...