or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5972

post #89566 of 115991
straight hems on button up shirts look terrible untucked.
post #89567 of 115991
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post

rockofeller looks like a better version of elisix -- I think a flatter hem on the shirt would look better untucked
Didn't realize this until I saw it in the photo. But I think you're right re: flatter hem. No idea about this elisix thing. Also, why do I look like I have a gut in this photo. Ugh.

Edit: mike is this shirt a straight hem? I don't know the terminology and can't quite figure it out via google...
post #89568 of 115991
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyhajlo View Post

Screen printed?

Vinyl
post #89569 of 115991
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockofeller View Post

Didn't realize this until I saw it in the photo. But I think you're right re: flatter hem. No idea about this elisix thing. Also, why do I look like I have a gut in this photo. Ugh.

Edit: mike is this shirt a straight hem? I don't know the terminology and can't quite figure it out via google...

Your shirt looks (to me at least) to have a round hem. Looking up straight hem I got images like this:

post #89570 of 115991
Someone teach me how to wear a scarf

crazy.gif
post #89571 of 115991
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Someone teach me how to wear a scarf

crazy.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

You're doing it wrong (needs to be up around your neck) but I really like the overall fit and dedication.

Good stuff my friend
post #89572 of 115991
Thanks, will try that next time.

Since it is S/S, I get home with some sunlight still.
post #89573 of 115991
that looks like how chicks wear scarves around here, what's the point
post #89574 of 115991
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

that looks like how chicks wear scarves around here, what's the point

Would wear silk scarf like this in summer though...but you need to be extremely good at sex.
post #89575 of 115991

European knots need to be tigther, if you want to wear it looser like in your fit the once-over or twice-over are probably your best bets

once-over (Click to show)

rest of the fit is solid fing02[1].gif

post #89576 of 115991
European knots always look too prissy to me. Just wrap it around your neck.
post #89577 of 115991
Yeah Euro loop looks good with a suit and overcoat. Otherwise too tidy.
post #89578 of 115991
is that the aw12 devoa scarf? just wrap it around instead of knotting it. keep it loose and let it drape.
post #89579 of 115991

post #89580 of 115991
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post


what shews?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread