Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5967post #89491 of 1176683/14/13 at 12:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89492 of 1176683/14/13 at 12:55pmpost #89493 of 1176683/14/13 at 1:26pmshoreman - i like it.Quote:Originally Posted by ManofKent
Oxfords (balmorals to foreigners) v derbies (bluchers):
I've got Edward Green derbies that I'll happily wear with a suit and some oxfords I'll wear with chinos, but generally oxfords look more formal. I think Trickers would work okay with those trousers.
the trickers i got are pretty similar in shape and size to the the shoes in that link listed as, "Wingtips and Brogues." with slimmer fit pants such as the ones im wearing, i just dont see it. i could always try though, could not hurt.post #89494 of 1176683/14/13 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
im still unsure as to what exactly qualifies as bluchers, but i think the trickers i just got qualify. however, imo, they would look dumb with todays fit, too blobby. perfect for chinos though. right?!
excellent use of parlance.
also, balmorals may be used with SC/trou fits as well, most certainly. or alternatively, todays fit.
thanks, MoK. lol, figures. and i guess in this use, you are right, closed is beter, but tbh, im wearing it open. purely out of comfort.
Perhaps, if you live on a farm. Civilized folk would not behave in such a manner nor tolerate any boor who would.Quote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking at it now need awesomer pants
Great color contrast between jacket and backpack. Also the white wall helps to bring everything alive. Good location scouting.post #89495 of 1176683/14/13 at 2:38pm
Feedback is appreciated :)
please ignore the stupid facepost #89496 of 1176683/14/13 at 4:07pmpost #89497 of 1176683/14/13 at 4:23pmpost #89498 of 1176683/14/13 at 4:48pmpost #89499 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:03pmpost #89500 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:10pmpost #89501 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:21pmpost #89502 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:27pm
not as of yet! i hope they dont, i like it there, and i dress MC most of the time. though there are some reasons why i prefer this side of the wall more.
@ all those who helped with the chinos and specifically parker - uniqlos arrived today. fit is great for me, pretty much exactly what i was looking for. and i really liked the color. much appreciated. LMCs from myhabit should arrive next week, i hope they are also a winner.post #89503 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:28pmpost #89504 of 1176683/14/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cole
Feedback is appreciated :)
please ignore the stupid face
Great looking jacket. Looks a lot like the new denim from APC.Quote:
What size is that jacket? On the lookout for a bomber and that looks to fit the bill.
Where can you pick it up from?post #89505 of 1176683/14/13 at 6:12pm^It's actually an XS, though I'm a 46 and it seems to fit pretty well. I wish Ervell sizing made any sense at all, I seem to range between an XS to a medium. And as far as picking it up, it's from FW11 unfortunately
...AND I KNOW REEDO! I really do need to sell some (but I doubt the one you want is included)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 seconds ago
- › G Star Raw 19 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 4 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Balmoral Cap-toe Oxfords,... 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan