Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5967post #89491 of 1176683/14/13 at 12:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #89492 of 1176683/14/13 at 12:55pmpost #89493 of 1176683/14/13 at 1:26pmshoreman - i like it.Quote:Originally Posted by ManofKent
Oxfords (balmorals to foreigners) v derbies (bluchers):
I've got Edward Green derbies that I'll happily wear with a suit and some oxfords I'll wear with chinos, but generally oxfords look more formal. I think Trickers would work okay with those trousers.
the trickers i got are pretty similar in shape and size to the the shoes in that link listed as, "Wingtips and Brogues." with slimmer fit pants such as the ones im wearing, i just dont see it. i could always try though, could not hurt.post #89494 of 1176683/14/13 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
im still unsure as to what exactly qualifies as bluchers, but i think the trickers i just got qualify. however, imo, they would look dumb with todays fit, too blobby. perfect for chinos though. right?!
excellent use of parlance.
also, balmorals may be used with SC/trou fits as well, most certainly. or alternatively, todays fit.
thanks, MoK. lol, figures. and i guess in this use, you are right, closed is beter, but tbh, im wearing it open. purely out of comfort.
Perhaps, if you live on a farm. Civilized folk would not behave in such a manner nor tolerate any boor who would.Quote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking at it now need awesomer pants
Great color contrast between jacket and backpack. Also the white wall helps to bring everything alive. Good location scouting.post #89495 of 1176683/14/13 at 2:38pm
Feedback is appreciated :)
please ignore the stupid facepost #89496 of 1176683/14/13 at 4:07pmpost #89497 of 1176683/14/13 at 4:23pmpost #89498 of 1176683/14/13 at 4:48pmpost #89499 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:03pmpost #89500 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:10pmpost #89501 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:21pmpost #89502 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:27pm
not as of yet! i hope they dont, i like it there, and i dress MC most of the time. though there are some reasons why i prefer this side of the wall more.
@ all those who helped with the chinos and specifically parker - uniqlos arrived today. fit is great for me, pretty much exactly what i was looking for. and i really liked the color. much appreciated. LMCs from myhabit should arrive next week, i hope they are also a winner.post #89503 of 1176683/14/13 at 5:28pmpost #89504 of 1176683/14/13 at 6:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cole
Feedback is appreciated :)
please ignore the stupid face
Great looking jacket. Looks a lot like the new denim from APC.Quote:
What size is that jacket? On the lookout for a bomber and that looks to fit the bill.
Where can you pick it up from?post #89505 of 1176683/14/13 at 6:12pm^It's actually an XS, though I'm a 46 and it seems to fit pretty well. I wish Ervell sizing made any sense at all, I seem to range between an XS to a medium. And as far as picking it up, it's from FW11 unfortunately
...AND I KNOW REEDO! I really do need to sell some (but I doubt the one you want is included)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 2 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Crocodile belts and Alligator belts 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...