Baron Wells are my go-to 9-5 ones, but they're pretty old so I'm not sure if they're still made the same. Perfect cut for me though; makes me wish I got more.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5956post #89326 of 1176663/12/13 at 5:46pmpost #89327 of 1176663/12/13 at 5:51pm
i have not. recs on where to kop?Quote:
never heard of that, will look into it.
thanks, guys. more recs are certainly welcome.post #89328 of 1176663/12/13 at 5:52pmpost #89329 of 1176663/12/13 at 5:55pm
I just loaded up on Uniqlo chinos. Not the best quality but they don't suffer (as much) from baggy thigh synrome.
Fuuma, I like that last look. Looks like the trench has some cool details.
- - - -
Sorry MoK, 72 and sunny here today. Busted out the greek fisherman sandals. also, this is the next series in my campaign for LA Guy to send me a decent belt. :-)post #89330 of 1176663/12/13 at 5:55pmpost #89331 of 1176663/12/13 at 6:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
I just loaded up on Uniqlo chinos. Not the best quality but they don't suffer (as much) from baggy thigh synrome. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
wow, thanks a lot guys. also, great fit parker.
epaulet never has my size.
uniqlo i have never handled, but worth a shot. yoox the place to go?
also, i have a pair of navy LM&C chinos (right now im looking for tans and browns) that fit superb, but cant seem to find more. any idea on where to pick up?
[i almost bought some tan selvedge jeans. it was a close call]post #89332 of 1176663/12/13 at 6:19pmpost #89333 of 1176663/12/13 at 6:25pmpost #89334 of 1176663/12/13 at 6:33pmpost #89335 of 1176663/12/13 at 6:35pmpost #89336 of 1176663/12/13 at 6:42pm
im sure they are.Quote:
thanks, i just checked. for 40 bucks hard to find a reason not to try.
good info on the BW, very low rise is not, umm, ideal for me.
really appreciate the help everyone, and super quick too. much appreciated.post #89337 of 1176663/12/13 at 7:02pmpost #89338 of 1176663/12/13 at 7:19pmpost #89339 of 1176663/12/13 at 7:24pmpost #89340 of 1176663/12/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Unis has some pretty awesome ones, never heard a bad thing about them from people I've talked to that own them.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 5 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...