Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5928post #88906 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #88907 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:52amTegs - i thumbed it. Its nice.Quote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
Don't listen to KOY, the shirt looks good and I don't think you should abandon all of your personal style to be an SF zombie clone. The jeans look ok to me too, although they could maybe benefit from a slight hemming or taper as it looks like they're stacking a bit funny.
Thanks man, dont worry, im no zombie. Also, I wouldt expect any decent stacking from jeans that have sat folded in a drawer for 8 months lol. Thats we they have been retuned to as well. OH NOES!!
Also. I love the shirt.
Thanks, man. Starks are awesome. Where to sign up for army?
Indeed, and with some help from my kind SWD ebroes.post #88908 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:57amQuote:
I agree actually, this was the first time I wore this tie and I tied my usual "full windsor" knot and it came out looking ridiculous. It's a fully-lined grenadine (from Kent Wang) and apparently the full lining means there is just way too much fabric to do anything other than a 4IH. I retied it halfway through the day using a 4IH and it looks better, but still not perfect. I am now kicking myself for not buying the purple unlined grenadine I had my eyes on at Drake's in London last summer. That thing tied a beautiful knot. Oh well.
If anyone wants to sell me a used Drake's purple unlined grenadine 7cm from last season, let me know. It looks like Mr. Porter has a version of it, but it's a darker purple than the one I liked and I'm not entirely sure it's unlined, or the right size. Goddammit so much.
WHAT! I MISSED IT!! What did he say???Quote:
FWIW, it's actually a navy blazer but the herringbone pattern makes it so it seems to always photograph as grey. The trousers are tan and the color is a little exaggerated in this shot. That probably doesn't change your opinion but I think they pair alright. Maybe some navy trousers would have been less intense with everything else here.
WHAT IS HAPPENING HEREpost #88909 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I sense a waywt addiction starting to form . those thumbs, they're seductivepost #88910 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:27ampost #88911 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:28ampost #88912 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:33ampost #88913 of 1176663/7/13 at 11:15ampost #88914 of 1176663/7/13 at 11:26ampost #88915 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:00pmQuote:
thanks, tegs. but its more than ok.
as stated, agree about the jeans, but im not buying any in the near future. i would tho extend that to chinos, which is how i like them.
i think the shirt length is good though.Quote:Originally Posted by indesertum
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nil is an old man. but he still kicks it like a youngster.post #88916 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:04pmif the colors aren't apparent, dark brown peacoat, navy t-shirt, burgundy sweater, orange scarf, mid-grey wool cargos and medium brown leather boots
For y'all brand whores (Click to show)Jacket - Haight&Ashbury
Crew, Cardigan, pants - Club Monaco
Boots - Timberlandpost #88917 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:06pmcolors are bad, boots clash with pants (and are ugly), cardigan is too loose at the waist and too long, and you shouldn't be buttoning the bottom botton, and with a cardigan like that you need a buttondown shirt. peacoat is best piece.post #88918 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:06pmpost #88919 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:07pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 24 seconds ago
- › Crockett and Jones Custom Grade Black Classic Oxfords (Audley) 8.5UK 24 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 28 seconds ago
- › The beginnings of a shoe collection 30 seconds ago
- › D18 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...