Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5928post #88906 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:46ampost #88907 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:52amTegs - i thumbed it. Its nice.Quote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
Don't listen to KOY, the shirt looks good and I don't think you should abandon all of your personal style to be an SF zombie clone. The jeans look ok to me too, although they could maybe benefit from a slight hemming or taper as it looks like they're stacking a bit funny.
Thanks man, dont worry, im no zombie. Also, I wouldt expect any decent stacking from jeans that have sat folded in a drawer for 8 months lol. Thats we they have been retuned to as well. OH NOES!!
Also. I love the shirt.
Thanks, man. Starks are awesome. Where to sign up for army?
Indeed, and with some help from my kind SWD ebroes.post #88908 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:57amQuote:
I agree actually, this was the first time I wore this tie and I tied my usual "full windsor" knot and it came out looking ridiculous. It's a fully-lined grenadine (from Kent Wang) and apparently the full lining means there is just way too much fabric to do anything other than a 4IH. I retied it halfway through the day using a 4IH and it looks better, but still not perfect. I am now kicking myself for not buying the purple unlined grenadine I had my eyes on at Drake's in London last summer. That thing tied a beautiful knot. Oh well.
If anyone wants to sell me a used Drake's purple unlined grenadine 7cm from last season, let me know. It looks like Mr. Porter has a version of it, but it's a darker purple than the one I liked and I'm not entirely sure it's unlined, or the right size. Goddammit so much.
WHAT! I MISSED IT!! What did he say???Quote:
FWIW, it's actually a navy blazer but the herringbone pattern makes it so it seems to always photograph as grey. The trousers are tan and the color is a little exaggerated in this shot. That probably doesn't change your opinion but I think they pair alright. Maybe some navy trousers would have been less intense with everything else here.
WHAT IS HAPPENING HEREpost #88909 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I sense a waywt addiction starting to form . those thumbs, they're seductivepost #88910 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:27ampost #88911 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:28ampost #88912 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:33ampost #88913 of 1176663/7/13 at 11:15ampost #88914 of 1176663/7/13 at 11:26ampost #88915 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:00pmQuote:
thanks, tegs. but its more than ok.
as stated, agree about the jeans, but im not buying any in the near future. i would tho extend that to chinos, which is how i like them.
i think the shirt length is good though.Quote:Originally Posted by indesertum
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nil is an old man. but he still kicks it like a youngster.post #88916 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:04pmif the colors aren't apparent, dark brown peacoat, navy t-shirt, burgundy sweater, orange scarf, mid-grey wool cargos and medium brown leather boots
For y'all brand whores (Click to show)Jacket - Haight&Ashbury
Crew, Cardigan, pants - Club Monaco
Boots - Timberlandpost #88917 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:06pmcolors are bad, boots clash with pants (and are ugly), cardigan is too loose at the waist and too long, and you shouldn't be buttoning the bottom botton, and with a cardigan like that you need a buttondown shirt. peacoat is best piece.post #88918 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:06pmpost #88919 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:07pmpost #88920 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:07pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Florence Shop List. 17 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...