Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5928post #88906 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #88907 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:52amTegs - i thumbed it. Its nice.Quote:Originally Posted by KingJulien
Don't listen to KOY, the shirt looks good and I don't think you should abandon all of your personal style to be an SF zombie clone. The jeans look ok to me too, although they could maybe benefit from a slight hemming or taper as it looks like they're stacking a bit funny.
Thanks man, dont worry, im no zombie. Also, I wouldt expect any decent stacking from jeans that have sat folded in a drawer for 8 months lol. Thats we they have been retuned to as well. OH NOES!!
Also. I love the shirt.
Thanks, man. Starks are awesome. Where to sign up for army?
Indeed, and with some help from my kind SWD ebroes.post #88908 of 1176663/7/13 at 9:57amQuote:
I agree actually, this was the first time I wore this tie and I tied my usual "full windsor" knot and it came out looking ridiculous. It's a fully-lined grenadine (from Kent Wang) and apparently the full lining means there is just way too much fabric to do anything other than a 4IH. I retied it halfway through the day using a 4IH and it looks better, but still not perfect. I am now kicking myself for not buying the purple unlined grenadine I had my eyes on at Drake's in London last summer. That thing tied a beautiful knot. Oh well.
If anyone wants to sell me a used Drake's purple unlined grenadine 7cm from last season, let me know. It looks like Mr. Porter has a version of it, but it's a darker purple than the one I liked and I'm not entirely sure it's unlined, or the right size. Goddammit so much.
WHAT! I MISSED IT!! What did he say???Quote:
FWIW, it's actually a navy blazer but the herringbone pattern makes it so it seems to always photograph as grey. The trousers are tan and the color is a little exaggerated in this shot. That probably doesn't change your opinion but I think they pair alright. Maybe some navy trousers would have been less intense with everything else here.
WHAT IS HAPPENING HEREpost #88909 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I sense a waywt addiction starting to form . those thumbs, they're seductivepost #88910 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:27ampost #88911 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:28ampost #88912 of 1176663/7/13 at 10:33ampost #88913 of 1176663/7/13 at 11:15ampost #88914 of 1176663/7/13 at 11:26ampost #88915 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:00pmQuote:
thanks, tegs. but its more than ok.
as stated, agree about the jeans, but im not buying any in the near future. i would tho extend that to chinos, which is how i like them.
i think the shirt length is good though.Quote:Originally Posted by indesertum
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
nil is an old man. but he still kicks it like a youngster.post #88916 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:04pmif the colors aren't apparent, dark brown peacoat, navy t-shirt, burgundy sweater, orange scarf, mid-grey wool cargos and medium brown leather boots
For y'all brand whores (Click to show)Jacket - Haight&Ashbury
Crew, Cardigan, pants - Club Monaco
Boots - Timberlandpost #88917 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:06pmcolors are bad, boots clash with pants (and are ugly), cardigan is too loose at the waist and too long, and you shouldn't be buttoning the bottom botton, and with a cardigan like that you need a buttondown shirt. peacoat is best piece.post #88918 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:06pmpost #88919 of 1176663/7/13 at 12:07pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Briefcase porn thread 35 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 42 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › WTT : Filsons+C&J for Coach Bleeker dual zip top briefcase in brown... 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hair wax: what's the trick to making it work? 9 minutes ago
- › paleo diet 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories