or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5894

post #88396 of 115940
Nicelynice, are you aware if there a jetprogramme type thing, but for other countries?
post #88397 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

I don't think anyone has ever looked good in a suit one day and jeans the next.

And the same day?

QLdGg1p.jpg
post #88398 of 115940
Inspired by conceptual 4est.
Ervell
UVC
New balance


post #88399 of 115940
You guys know I was trolling with that suit/jeans comment right?
post #88400 of 115940

^Yes. Though sadly, the same can't be said for everyone..

post #88401 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesssir View Post

Inspired by conceptual 4est.
Ervell
UVC
New balance Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 




 

 

 

Have to qualify this by saying I usually never like NB, but I liked it down to the footwear.

post #88402 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

You guys know I was trolling with that suit/jeans comment right?
 

 

post #88403 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

You guys know I was trolling with that suit/jeans comment right?

it worked.
post #88404 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

And the same day?

QLdGg1p.jpg

I'm sorry you had to post these yourself to illustrate the point....you were the first member who came to mind when I read the original statement. BraidKid, MOK, and others also disprove the supposition nicely.
post #88405 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

You guys know I was trolling with that suit/jeans comment right?

Rule 27, etc, etc
post #88406 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairbanks View Post

I'm sorry you had to post these yourself to illustrate the point....you were the first member who came to mind when I read the original statement. BraidKid, MOK, and others also disprove the supposition nicely.

he literally just said it was a joke RIGHT ABOVE YOU

i'm getting reaALLY IRRATIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT EVERYONE MISSING SUCH AN OBVIOUS JOKE
post #88407 of 115940
Thanks for admitting that your reaction is irrational Brad. Lots of things can cause anger, rational and irrational. Most experts agree however that YELLING at others when we find we are IRRITATED is not HEALTHY. Just sayin
post #88408 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post


so they can instead blindly purchase relatively unknown, hip name brands that all the cool kids on styleforum are hyping.

Let's be honest, there's a lot of purchases made around here based on little more than the tag.

 

So you are saying that I was right about people buying clothes for the fit, size, feel, look, etc. and not caring what the name is?

 

Sorry, I'm still probably too new to understand what you are saying.

 

Two quick questions too. First, do any of you have photos of how to pull of a suit and sneakers the right way? Someone posted earlier that it can be done.

 

Also, here are a few photos of looks that I like. Anything wrong with these looks?:

 

 

 

post #88409 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairbanks View Post

Thanks for admitting that your reaction is irrational Brad. Lots of things can cause anger, rational and irrational. Most experts agree however that YELLING at others when we find we are IRRITATED is not HEALTHY. Just sayin

lol
post #88410 of 115940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max727 View Post

Also, here are a few photos of looks that I like. Anything wrong with these looks?:

Yes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread